Skip to main content

Blank

Submitted by StrkEagle on

(removed)

Submitted by mochumbo on Sun, 08/06/03 - 1:15 AM Permalink

Great character work, awesome modelling for your rider!

Submitted by adie on Wed, 11/06/03 - 5:35 AM Permalink

wicked looking rider and the beast looks like its going to kick ass too
i like the how it sorta loks like a posssum( a verey mean one [:(!]) keep it coming [;)]

Submitted by Pantmonger on Wed, 11/06/03 - 7:34 PM Permalink

Nice, coming along well. I think you need to pull his butt cheeks together a little tighter but thats about it. I like the feet well done there.

Pantmonger

Submitted by Malus on Sat, 14/06/03 - 10:32 AM Permalink

looking great man, might want to fix the twist in the shoulder on the upraise arm, its deforming badly.
Are you doing anything with the extra 448 polys you have left to use? The shield maybe.

Submitted by Ninja on Mon, 23/06/03 - 8:54 PM Permalink

nice work man [:)] would be awesome if the steed have kick arse armour plates on him [:D]......

good stuff once again [:D]

Submitted by Jocon on Sun, 29/06/03 - 7:57 PM Permalink

Im getting fed up saying "Nice Work". I think i would like to see some of these creatures have a fight. "Beast Wars". heheh.

Submitted by Malus on Mon, 30/06/03 - 10:28 AM Permalink

Came up pretty good man, I would have liked to see more contrast in the skin on the beast, seams like its all the same texture, its on the shield too. You should have used those extra 585 polygons also.

Overall decent job StrkEagle, just push yourself a bit more with the textures. [:D]

Submitted by Sorceror Bob on Mon, 30/06/03 - 10:36 AM Permalink

Yup, that was my crit too.. I have a feeling there may be some lighting inconsistencies on the scales.. That happens you photosource that kind of thing.

Your lightsource when texturing should be located directly above your model.

Good work on getting it done!

Submitted by Pointy on Wed, 02/07/03 - 9:21 PM Permalink

come on man, dont be hiding in your shell, im in the same position as you. moddelling and animation are your stronger points, and your animations were good, put them back up

Submitted by Malus on Wed, 02/07/03 - 11:31 PM Permalink

Where did it go! Your modelling and animations were good, just needed work on your textures, hell we all need to work on something. Put the links back up man.

Posted by StrkEagle on

(removed)

Submitted by mochumbo on Sun, 08/06/03 - 1:15 AM Permalink

Great character work, awesome modelling for your rider!

Submitted by adie on Wed, 11/06/03 - 5:35 AM Permalink

wicked looking rider and the beast looks like its going to kick ass too
i like the how it sorta loks like a posssum( a verey mean one [:(!]) keep it coming [;)]

Submitted by Pantmonger on Wed, 11/06/03 - 7:34 PM Permalink

Nice, coming along well. I think you need to pull his butt cheeks together a little tighter but thats about it. I like the feet well done there.

Pantmonger

Submitted by Malus on Sat, 14/06/03 - 10:32 AM Permalink

looking great man, might want to fix the twist in the shoulder on the upraise arm, its deforming badly.
Are you doing anything with the extra 448 polys you have left to use? The shield maybe.

Submitted by Ninja on Mon, 23/06/03 - 8:54 PM Permalink

nice work man [:)] would be awesome if the steed have kick arse armour plates on him [:D]......

good stuff once again [:D]

Submitted by Jocon on Sun, 29/06/03 - 7:57 PM Permalink

Im getting fed up saying "Nice Work". I think i would like to see some of these creatures have a fight. "Beast Wars". heheh.

Submitted by Malus on Mon, 30/06/03 - 10:28 AM Permalink

Came up pretty good man, I would have liked to see more contrast in the skin on the beast, seams like its all the same texture, its on the shield too. You should have used those extra 585 polygons also.

Overall decent job StrkEagle, just push yourself a bit more with the textures. [:D]

Submitted by Sorceror Bob on Mon, 30/06/03 - 10:36 AM Permalink

Yup, that was my crit too.. I have a feeling there may be some lighting inconsistencies on the scales.. That happens you photosource that kind of thing.

Your lightsource when texturing should be located directly above your model.

Good work on getting it done!

Submitted by Pointy on Wed, 02/07/03 - 9:21 PM Permalink

come on man, dont be hiding in your shell, im in the same position as you. moddelling and animation are your stronger points, and your animations were good, put them back up

Submitted by Malus on Wed, 02/07/03 - 11:31 PM Permalink

Where did it go! Your modelling and animations were good, just needed work on your textures, hell we all need to work on something. Put the links back up man.