Skip to main content

Traineeship/internship

Submitted by Phygalle on

Hey, does anyone know of any internships, traineeships, apprenticeships, or whatever else you wanna call them in brisbane? I've had a brief look around and would like some help knowing where to look. If anyone could help, i'd appreciate it.

Submitted by souri on Mon, 20/08/07 - 3:43 PM Permalink

I don't know of any Brisbane developers that offer internships, traineeships, or apprenticeships. You could try posting over at the IGDA Brisbane forum to see if anyone has an answer, but your best bet is to call around and see. Let us know if you find anything!

Oh, Auran explicitly states that they don't offer those services (details below) so strike them off the list.

Auran:

Work Experience / Internship / Traineeship / Work Placement

We do not have any work experience, internship, traineeship or work placement programs available at present.

Submitted by Phygalle on Tue, 21/08/07 - 2:20 AM Permalink

Thanks heaps for that man. I'll definitely keep you guys posted.

Posted by Phygalle on

Hey, does anyone know of any internships, traineeships, apprenticeships, or whatever else you wanna call them in brisbane? I've had a brief look around and would like some help knowing where to look. If anyone could help, i'd appreciate it.

Submitted by souri on Mon, 20/08/07 - 3:43 PM Permalink

I don't know of any Brisbane developers that offer internships, traineeships, or apprenticeships. You could try posting over at the IGDA Brisbane forum to see if anyone has an answer, but your best bet is to call around and see. Let us know if you find anything!

Oh, Auran explicitly states that they don't offer those services (details below) so strike them off the list.

Auran:

Work Experience / Internship / Traineeship / Work Placement

We do not have any work experience, internship, traineeship or work placement programs available at present.

Submitted by Phygalle on Tue, 21/08/07 - 2:20 AM Permalink

Thanks heaps for that man. I'll definitely keep you guys posted.