Skip to main content

Dawn - Pokemon trainer

This was a fun little project I took up while waiting for Pokemon Diamond and pearl to be released in Australia (June 21st but i got it earlier from a website) This is the female trainer from the game.

To start with i wanted to use a shader that renders the images like there inked and cell shaded but after doing a test render with the skylight i thought it gave it such a nice clean look that i kept it.

I think the face looks stupid :( but its so hard to model it in 3d and i didn't want to do any texturing work.

Enjoy !

And then the single renders of all poses

Posted by Neffy on

This was a fun little project I took up while waiting for Pokemon Diamond and pearl to be released in Australia (June 21st but i got it earlier from a website) This is the female trainer from the game.

To start with i wanted to use a shader that renders the images like there inked and cell shaded but after doing a test render with the skylight i thought it gave it such a nice clean look that i kept it.

I think the face looks stupid :( but its so hard to model it in 3d and i didn't want to do any texturing work.

Enjoy !

And then the single renders of all poses