Skip to main content

Mobile Entertainment Site Launch: www.mo-style.com

Hi all,

Just for all those interested in learning more about Mobile Entertainment Development/Industry or Market around the APAC region, I have just launched my site [url]www.mo-style.com[/url].

At the moment there's a few interesting interviews I took with some mobile gaming friends from Tokyo (Sega, Namco, and more). More interviews from other regional people to follow.

I've got a forum up and running, needs a bit of a kick start so feel free to post some topics. If anyone is interested in anything to do with Mobile Games development/distribution etc. Just give me a buzz.

-Alex Young / alex@mo-style.com

Hi all,

Just for all those interested in learning more about Mobile Entertainment Development/Industry or Market around the APAC region, I have just launched my site [url]www.mo-style.com[/url].

At the moment there's a few interesting interviews I took with some mobile gaming friends from Tokyo (Sega, Namco, and more). More interviews from other regional people to follow.

I've got a forum up and running, needs a bit of a kick start so feel free to post some topics. If anyone is interested in anything to do with Mobile Games development/distribution etc. Just give me a buzz.

-Alex Young / alex@mo-style.com