Skip to main content

Are there any sumea t-shirts left?

Submitted by tachyon on
Forum

Hi Souri,

Just wondering if there are anymore Sumea shirts left? Mine shrunk in the dryer [V] I guess i'll need a large this time around so that it will shrink to a medium.

Are u coming down to melbourne for the AGDC?

Submitted by souri on Tue, 19/10/04 - 9:10 AM Permalink

Yeh, there's about 30 left. I was supposed to advertise on the site about it, but just never got around to it. Send me your postal address and I will send you a large one.

Don't think I can make it to the AGDC.. can't afford it. [:(]

Submitted by tachyon on Tue, 19/10/04 - 10:28 AM Permalink

awesome, i just sent you an email

Submitted by Blitz on Tue, 19/10/04 - 11:56 PM Permalink

Have you had an attempt at getting a press pass souri?
CYer, Blitz

Submitted by tbag on Wed, 20/10/04 - 3:46 AM Permalink

What forms of payment do you accept?

I went clothes shopping the other week and in my mind it clicked that Sumea shirts were on sale at one point and i was also wondering if any were left. I would love to get one off you, that is if my parents permit it and think you are trustworthy (They are a little over protective when it comes to ordering online, even if it is my money [;)]).

Submitted by souri on Fri, 22/10/04 - 9:16 AM Permalink

I haven't tried for a press pass yet, although I'm trying for someone. It's just that everytime this time of the year, I get hit with car insurance and car rego for $1600... I still yet to pay for my broadband connection and other things .[:X]

Payment is by money order only.. Details in the Sumea Website Related section in the forum somewhere. I'm pretty trustworthy.. [;)]

Submitted by tachyon on Sat, 23/10/04 - 12:22 AM Permalink

hey souri, did u get my email? haven't heard anything back so I assume you're waiting for the money order

Posted by tachyon on
Forum

Hi Souri,

Just wondering if there are anymore Sumea shirts left? Mine shrunk in the dryer [V] I guess i'll need a large this time around so that it will shrink to a medium.

Are u coming down to melbourne for the AGDC?

Submitted by souri on Tue, 19/10/04 - 9:10 AM Permalink

Yeh, there's about 30 left. I was supposed to advertise on the site about it, but just never got around to it. Send me your postal address and I will send you a large one.

Don't think I can make it to the AGDC.. can't afford it. [:(]

Submitted by tachyon on Tue, 19/10/04 - 10:28 AM Permalink

awesome, i just sent you an email

Submitted by Blitz on Tue, 19/10/04 - 11:56 PM Permalink

Have you had an attempt at getting a press pass souri?
CYer, Blitz

Submitted by tbag on Wed, 20/10/04 - 3:46 AM Permalink

What forms of payment do you accept?

I went clothes shopping the other week and in my mind it clicked that Sumea shirts were on sale at one point and i was also wondering if any were left. I would love to get one off you, that is if my parents permit it and think you are trustworthy (They are a little over protective when it comes to ordering online, even if it is my money [;)]).

Submitted by souri on Fri, 22/10/04 - 9:16 AM Permalink

I haven't tried for a press pass yet, although I'm trying for someone. It's just that everytime this time of the year, I get hit with car insurance and car rego for $1600... I still yet to pay for my broadband connection and other things .[:X]

Payment is by money order only.. Details in the Sumea Website Related section in the forum somewhere. I'm pretty trustworthy.. [;)]

Submitted by tachyon on Sat, 23/10/04 - 12:22 AM Permalink

hey souri, did u get my email? haven't heard anything back so I assume you're waiting for the money order