Skip to main content

Open Day at AIE Melbourne

Submitted by Eve on

Hi everyone,

Just letting you know that there's an open day on at AIE Melbourne on Thursday 26th August from 12 noon until 6.30pm.
AIE runs courses in the following:
3D Animation for Film & TV
3D Animation for Games
Programming for Games

So feel free to come along and chat to the tutors and current students, ask us questions and have a look at the student coursework.

We are located at:
AIE Melbourne
The Atari Building
Level 8, 14 Queens Rd
Melbourne

For more information:
Tel: 9820 8201
email: aie.vic@aie.vic.edu.au
or simply reply to this post!

See you there!

EVE (senior art tutor)

Submitted by MoonUnit on Fri, 20/08/04 - 4:36 AM Permalink

i would love to come but as it is on a thurs im at school :(

Submitted by Eve on Fri, 20/08/04 - 6:22 PM Permalink

quote:Originally posted by MoonUnit

Hey MoonUnit,

We posted out info on the open day to lots of schools - perhaps you can get a media studies/art/IT teacher to arrange it? We'd be glad to talk to them about it, if they want to call us for more info.
Failing that, the open day is on till 6.30...

EVE

Submitted by codyalday on Sat, 21/08/04 - 5:00 AM Permalink

Did you post it in the South - Eastern Schools?

Submitted by Eve on Mon, 23/08/04 - 6:45 PM Permalink

quote:Originally posted by codyalday

We posted it all over the place - if you didn't get one, we can fax the details to your school, or your teacher can call our admissions officer on 9820 8201 for more info.

EVE

Submitted by codyalday on Tue, 24/08/04 - 4:46 AM Permalink

Aight, if you want to know, Eumemmerring Secondary College Gleneagles Campus
thankaz for that.

Submitted by codyalday on Wed, 25/08/04 - 5:02 AM Permalink

I got the Form today, thankaz for that. Just wondering if it will cost anything, and can I go by MySelf?

Submitted by Eve on Wed, 25/08/04 - 6:29 PM Permalink

I got the Form today, thankaz for that. Just wondering if it will cost anything, and can I go by MySelf?

You can come by yourself or in a group and it is free. We're open from 12 noon to 6.30pm and you can ask both the cert IV adn the diploma students what they think of the course, talk to the tutors abotu where your interests are, adn generally see if you like the look of the place [:)]

EVE

Submitted by MoonUnit on Wed, 25/08/04 - 8:37 PM Permalink

my school didnt receive any and by now im assuming its too late but for future reference i go to Caulfield Grammar Caulfield campus

Submitted by Eve on Wed, 25/08/04 - 8:52 PM Permalink

my school didnt receive any and by now im assuming its too late but for future reference i go to Caulfield Grammar Caulfield campus

Hi Moon Unit,

I checked and the information was sent to your school, it was sent to the careers advisor. Perhaps the best thing now would be to talk to your careers advisor, to see if they received the info okay, or if you send us a fax number, we can fax the info out.

EVE

Submitted by MoonUnit on Thu, 26/08/04 - 1:06 AM Permalink

i just had a check and it appears shes left for today. I may be able to contact you with a different fax number this-evening but my chances are slim.

Submitted by Eve on Thu, 26/08/04 - 1:12 AM Permalink

i just had a check and it appears shes left for today. I may be able to contact you with a different fax number this-evening but my chances are slim.

I'll fax the info to the school with info on the open day.

EVE

Submitted by MoonUnit on Thu, 26/08/04 - 1:15 AM Permalink

unfortunatly it wont come to me and even if you put my name on it (Benjamin Murphy 11Ku) i doubt ill get it this-evening, try writing on it to get it to Mrs Murphy. Shes my mother and she works here and then we might have a chance

Submitted by Eve on Thu, 26/08/04 - 1:25 AM Permalink

sending now. fingers crossed.

EVE

Submitted by MoonUnit on Thu, 26/08/04 - 2:59 AM Permalink

received! :)
i thought it was a letter of application or something, but its just details. I should be there tommorow but nothing is quite concrete yet. thanks for sending that out though, i had to run around the entire school to find it :P

Submitted by codyalday on Thu, 26/08/04 - 3:04 AM Permalink

Most likely I will go, just not sure how I am going to get there, maybe Bus, Train, and Tram.

Submitted by Eve on Thu, 26/08/04 - 3:16 AM Permalink

Well, hope to catch up with both of you tomorrow then! Bring lists of questions... :-)

EVE

Submitted by codyalday on Thu, 26/08/04 - 7:21 AM Permalink

Still unsure how to get there, where I get of, Train Station? Flinders Street? Then Where After That, as I am not the most Confident Person To Go By Public TransPort.

Submitted by Eve on Thu, 26/08/04 - 6:37 PM Permalink

Train to flinders stree is best, then catch the 3, 6, 16, 64, 67, or 72 tram down st kilda road away from the city. Three stops after Domain interchange get off at Arthur Street. Cross the road into arthur street and you'll see a little cross roads, with a bit white apartment building on the corner. Take a right at the apartment building and we're in the brown building next to that. It says Atari outside. Go inside and take the lift to level 8.

Posted by Eve on

Hi everyone,

Just letting you know that there's an open day on at AIE Melbourne on Thursday 26th August from 12 noon until 6.30pm.
AIE runs courses in the following:
3D Animation for Film & TV
3D Animation for Games
Programming for Games

So feel free to come along and chat to the tutors and current students, ask us questions and have a look at the student coursework.

We are located at:
AIE Melbourne
The Atari Building
Level 8, 14 Queens Rd
Melbourne

For more information:
Tel: 9820 8201
email: aie.vic@aie.vic.edu.au
or simply reply to this post!

See you there!

EVE (senior art tutor)

Submitted by MoonUnit on Fri, 20/08/04 - 4:36 AM Permalink

Submitted by Eve on Fri, 20/08/04 - 6:22 PM Permalink

Hey MoonUnit,

We posted out info on the open day to lots of schools - perhaps you can get a media studies/art/IT teacher to arrange it? We'd be glad to talk to them about it, if they want to call us for more info.
Failing that, the open day is on till 6.30...

EVE

Submitted by codyalday on Sat, 21/08/04 - 5:00 AM Permalink

Submitted by Eve on Mon, 23/08/04 - 6:45 PM Permalink

We posted it all over the place - if you didn't get one, we can fax the details to your school, or your teacher can call our admissions officer on 9820 8201 for more info.

EVE

Submitted by codyalday on Tue, 24/08/04 - 4:46 AM Permalink

Aight, if you want to know, Eumemmerring Secondary College Gleneagles Campus
thankaz for that.

Submitted by codyalday on Wed, 25/08/04 - 5:02 AM Permalink

Submitted by Eve on Wed, 25/08/04 - 6:29 PM Permalink

You can come by yourself or in a group and it is free. We're open from 12 noon to 6.30pm and you can ask both the cert IV adn the diploma students what they think of the course, talk to the tutors abotu where your interests are, adn generally see if you like the look of the place [:)]

EVE

Submitted by MoonUnit on Wed, 25/08/04 - 8:37 PM Permalink

Submitted by Eve on Wed, 25/08/04 - 8:52 PM Permalink

Hi Moon Unit,

I checked and the information was sent to your school, it was sent to the careers advisor. Perhaps the best thing now would be to talk to your careers advisor, to see if they received the info okay, or if you send us a fax number, we can fax the info out.

EVE

Submitted by MoonUnit on Thu, 26/08/04 - 1:06 AM Permalink

Submitted by Eve on Thu, 26/08/04 - 1:12 AM Permalink

I'll fax the info to the school with info on the open day.

EVE

Submitted by MoonUnit on Thu, 26/08/04 - 1:15 AM Permalink

unfortunatly it wont come to me and even if you put my name on it (Benjamin Murphy 11Ku) i doubt ill get it this-evening, try writing on it to get it to Mrs Murphy. Shes my mother and she works here and then we might have a chance

Submitted by Eve on Thu, 26/08/04 - 1:25 AM Permalink

sending now. fingers crossed.

EVE

Submitted by MoonUnit on Thu, 26/08/04 - 2:59 AM Permalink

received! :)
i thought it was a letter of application or something, but its just details. I should be there tommorow but nothing is quite concrete yet. thanks for sending that out though, i had to run around the entire school to find it :P

Submitted by codyalday on Thu, 26/08/04 - 3:04 AM Permalink

Most likely I will go, just not sure how I am going to get there, maybe Bus, Train, and Tram.

Submitted by Eve on Thu, 26/08/04 - 3:16 AM Permalink

Well, hope to catch up with both of you tomorrow then! Bring lists of questions... :-)

EVE

Submitted by codyalday on Thu, 26/08/04 - 7:21 AM Permalink

Still unsure how to get there, where I get of, Train Station? Flinders Street? Then Where After That, as I am not the most Confident Person To Go By Public TransPort.

Submitted by Eve on Thu, 26/08/04 - 6:37 PM Permalink

Train to flinders stree is best, then catch the 3, 6, 16, 64, 67, or 72 tram down st kilda road away from the city. Three stops after Domain interchange get off at Arthur Street. Cross the road into arthur street and you'll see a little cross roads, with a bit white apartment building on the corner. Take a right at the apartment building and we're in the brown building next to that. It says Atari outside. Go inside and take the lift to level 8.