Skip to main content

Private Maya Training

Forum

If anyone is interested in private Maya training, I can help out either with training for individuals or small groups, from basic modeling and texturing all the way to character rigging and MEL scripting.

I'm based in Melbourne and have been using the package since Maya 1 (5.5 years).

Submitted by jacuzi on Wed, 03/11/04 - 1:01 PM Permalink

quote:Originally posted by pixelpusher

If anyone is interested in private Maya training, I can help out either with training for individuals or small groups, from basic modeling and texturing all the way to character rigging and MEL scripting.

I'm based in Melbourne and have been using the package since Maya 1 (5.5 years).

Forum

Submitted by jacuzi on Wed, 03/11/04 - 1:01 PM Permalink

quote:Originally posted by pixelpusher