Skip to main content

Request for a sprite artist

Submitted by Kezza on
Forum

Hey, I'm working on a little personal project that has turned into a bit of an experiment as to what i can do in 2d with 3d hardware. However i kinda suck at art, well i'm better than some programmers but it still takes me ages to draw anything.

I'm just poking around to see if there's anyone who wants to do a bit of sprite stuff animated characters / tile based backgrounds. Nothing too serious, and the engine limitations on the art are pretty lax. Just let me know if you're interested or have any questions...

Submitted by Malus on Tue, 22/07/03 - 10:02 AM Permalink

Pantmongers your man. But I hope you have wades of the bling bling or at least coffee.
He likes his coat brushed too, and scratch him behind his ears. lol

Submitted by Kezza on Tue, 22/07/03 - 10:17 AM Permalink

hmm, let me check with workplace health and safety...

Submitted by smeg on Tue, 22/07/03 - 8:58 PM Permalink

Don't let malus fool you. He has sprite skills too.

Posted by Kezza on
Forum

Hey, I'm working on a little personal project that has turned into a bit of an experiment as to what i can do in 2d with 3d hardware. However i kinda suck at art, well i'm better than some programmers but it still takes me ages to draw anything.

I'm just poking around to see if there's anyone who wants to do a bit of sprite stuff animated characters / tile based backgrounds. Nothing too serious, and the engine limitations on the art are pretty lax. Just let me know if you're interested or have any questions...

Submitted by Malus on Tue, 22/07/03 - 10:02 AM Permalink

Pantmongers your man. But I hope you have wades of the bling bling or at least coffee.
He likes his coat brushed too, and scratch him behind his ears. lol

Submitted by Kezza on Tue, 22/07/03 - 10:17 AM Permalink

hmm, let me check with workplace health and safety...

Submitted by smeg on Tue, 22/07/03 - 8:58 PM Permalink

Don't let malus fool you. He has sprite skills too.