Skip to main content

Online Game

Submitted by gooncrew on
Forum

I have an idea for an online game but i don't have the skills to create it.
Can anyone tell me how to go about getting a team together and creating a demo?
I have a good imagination and can right a script (not pc scripts!) to put my idea into developers minds.
Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

GooncreW

Submitted by Lincoln on Fri, 23/07/04 - 7:35 PM Permalink

Hi, I'm a programmer and have writen an engine that needs a story and design. The thing that seems to be hard to get is artists who want to volunteer. It takes a lot of artists to implement a decent story arc, and they need to be well managed by a designer.

See The post "Collaborative Project In Brisbane" below for more info, but if you're really serious I'd be happy to help you out.

Submitted by gooncrew on Tue, 27/07/04 - 6:44 PM Permalink

Thanks very much. I have to put a few more things on paper but i'll certainly keep yo in mind. My email is justin@gooncrew.org

Reagards,

Goony

Posted by gooncrew on
Forum

I have an idea for an online game but i don't have the skills to create it.
Can anyone tell me how to go about getting a team together and creating a demo?
I have a good imagination and can right a script (not pc scripts!) to put my idea into developers minds.
Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

GooncreW

Submitted by Lincoln on Fri, 23/07/04 - 7:35 PM Permalink

Hi, I'm a programmer and have writen an engine that needs a story and design. The thing that seems to be hard to get is artists who want to volunteer. It takes a lot of artists to implement a decent story arc, and they need to be well managed by a designer.

See The post "Collaborative Project In Brisbane" below for more info, but if you're really serious I'd be happy to help you out.

Submitted by gooncrew on Tue, 27/07/04 - 6:44 PM Permalink

Thanks very much. I have to put a few more things on paper but i'll certainly keep yo in mind. My email is justin@gooncrew.org

Reagards,

Goony