Skip to main content

Sumea Challenge #6 -3D- azmodai

Submitted by azmodai on

Concepts soon to come, but basically I'll be extending a concept that has appeared in resident evil, but of course, with a twist.

A zombie thas has a combination of mutations, scientific experiments and the ever happy T-virus to create a zombie that is utterly horrific to look at. But here is the twist, because of the combination of effects that happened to him, this zombie has lost ALL cranial capacity, included the desire to feed. The zombie has been reduced to the mental state of a child, or somewhere between a child and an amoeba.

My objective is to create a zombie that looks fairly terrifying, but is actually a fairly silly and pretty much useless NPC, wanders around, waves at the character but doesn't attack them, and waves at the other zombie and pretty much runs around providing cheesy comic relief. The kind of monster that you would scratch your head and wonder if to shoot it, or to let it run around to see what It can do.

So, Survival horror with a twist :)

Posted by azmodai on

Concepts soon to come, but basically I'll be extending a concept that has appeared in resident evil, but of course, with a twist.

A zombie thas has a combination of mutations, scientific experiments and the ever happy T-virus to create a zombie that is utterly horrific to look at. But here is the twist, because of the combination of effects that happened to him, this zombie has lost ALL cranial capacity, included the desire to feed. The zombie has been reduced to the mental state of a child, or somewhere between a child and an amoeba.

My objective is to create a zombie that looks fairly terrifying, but is actually a fairly silly and pretty much useless NPC, wanders around, waves at the character but doesn't attack them, and waves at the other zombie and pretty much runs around providing cheesy comic relief. The kind of monster that you would scratch your head and wonder if to shoot it, or to let it run around to see what It can do.

So, Survival horror with a twist :)