Skip to main content

Help Help Help

Submitted by fonzz on

[?] Hi can any one help me out? Im looking forward to do a master's or a diploma in Australia or NewZealand, offcourse in 3D and special effects and want to get inot the industry a.s.a.p. Well Aus I only know about SGC(Enmore) and CGC. Also looked at a couple of unis but no one seem to be offering a complete 3D course like the ones in the US. As I need to start off with the program real soon I am still wondering which is the best choice to make and value for money ...
Places like the Academy of Art(CA) and Full sail (Florida) are amazing but mighty expensive too...
Are there any eqvalents in Au or NZ?????[?]

Posted by fonzz on

[?] Hi can any one help me out? Im looking forward to do a master's or a diploma in Australia or NewZealand, offcourse in 3D and special effects and want to get inot the industry a.s.a.p. Well Aus I only know about SGC(Enmore) and CGC. Also looked at a couple of unis but no one seem to be offering a complete 3D course like the ones in the US. As I need to start off with the program real soon I am still wondering which is the best choice to make and value for money ...
Places like the Academy of Art(CA) and Full sail (Florida) are amazing but mighty expensive too...
Are there any eqvalents in Au or NZ?????[?]