Skip to main content

animation 4 games

Submitted by kit on
Forum

Hi does anyone know of any books/dvd's/tutorials specifically on animation for games? there doesn't seem to be much out there and I'd be really interested to see what the professionals think/do!
cheers
kit

Submitted by Doord on Fri, 30/01/04 - 8:56 PM Permalink

damn, I doing a DVD tutorial on animation (and modelling one also) but they will not be out for a few months, But Paul steed was writing I book on animation I have not seen it and don't know if it is out, but is it is anything like his modelling one it will be good.

Submitted by JonathanKerr on Sat, 31/01/04 - 1:12 AM Permalink

I think I've seen the Paul Steed one on animation. It seemed quite good - the thing is, it doesn't really pump the 'Paul Steed' name like the other one, I think. If it's here in NZ, it'll be in Aussie.

Submitted by smeg on Sat, 31/01/04 - 10:33 AM Permalink

"How to animate large breasted warrior chicks in large metal boots for games"

Yeah. *high fives Malus*
I should probably stop ragging on Paul Steed...

Posted by kit on
Forum

Hi does anyone know of any books/dvd's/tutorials specifically on animation for games? there doesn't seem to be much out there and I'd be really interested to see what the professionals think/do!
cheers
kit

Submitted by Doord on Fri, 30/01/04 - 8:56 PM Permalink

damn, I doing a DVD tutorial on animation (and modelling one also) but they will not be out for a few months, But Paul steed was writing I book on animation I have not seen it and don't know if it is out, but is it is anything like his modelling one it will be good.

Submitted by JonathanKerr on Sat, 31/01/04 - 1:12 AM Permalink

I think I've seen the Paul Steed one on animation. It seemed quite good - the thing is, it doesn't really pump the 'Paul Steed' name like the other one, I think. If it's here in NZ, it'll be in Aussie.

Submitted by smeg on Sat, 31/01/04 - 10:33 AM Permalink

"How to animate large breasted warrior chicks in large metal boots for games"

Yeah. *high fives Malus*
I should probably stop ragging on Paul Steed...