Skip to main content

Sumea Paint Activity #4 - Johnn

• I don't seem to keep my journal very up-to-date with what I am producing. So it's high time to do a bit of an update... and here it is!

some sketchbook environments in pen, a second GTA style illustration just to prove the first wasn't a…

• This piece has been created to display (and practice) alternate styles / techniques.. In the style of Rockstars game - Grand Theft Auto. Created using Photoshop and Freehand.

• whilst waiting for the next quick 2d activity I though I would 'doodle' a face in a few spare hours. Things got a little out of hand and a more or less finished painting have been the result.

Created in Painter with a little Photohshop and…

• Seems a while since I've posted any 2d work! This little painting is a revisited character concept that I originally did as a model sheet excercise (it's was posted here some time back).

Created in Photoshop :)

• A revisited personal project. The original project was a set of different air/space craft finished to a pen and marker stage.

This piece was created entirely in photoshop.

• finally managed to get some thing done to post to the mod concept art thread!

• Refining the processes of creating a character concept and model sheet. all tone and colour added in Photoshop. Initial drawing were pencil on paper.

• I have finally invested in a tablet :) and this as the first more-or-less finished painting. Created with 'Corel Painter Essentials' and some minor photoshop work too.

• Finally recharged the markers and got around to doing some sketching again! These images are sketched by hand and coloured in P'shop.

• Well... this is my final painting for the current 'quick activity'. Painted in Photoshop. see thread for more details on process etc.

Submitted by Johnn on
Forum

whew! Just managed to do something before the end of the month.

My green themed alien:

JohnN2007-07-30 07:40:06

Submitted by Killa Dee on Tue, 31/07/07 - 1:38 AM Permalink

fantastic piece and you did it with a day to spare, congratz. Killa Dee2007-07-30 15:40:22

Posted by Johnn on
Forum

whew! Just managed to do something before the end of the month.

My green themed alien:

JohnN2007-07-30 07:40:06

Submitted by Killa Dee on Tue, 31/07/07 - 1:38 AM Permalink

fantastic piece and you did it with a day to spare, congratz. Killa Dee2007-07-30 15:40:22