Skip to main content

Call for help

Forum

As some of you may remember that i am trying to do a 3d animation scene from noir. My due date is around Nov 20 and it very much looks like i will not be able to make it.
So i searched the net for models which i could use and i found some but they are strange and it will probably take me ages to figure out a way to animate then.
Anyways i want to ask if i could borrow any female or male characters (ready to animate would be helpfull) i don't need any textures.
I would just like to use them as placeholders so i can concentrate
on animation and effects.
If you have any female characters and some "standard" guy models which look like buisnessmen, not to mussly (or just a guy which i can modify quickly)
If anyone can help me out i'll be greatfull and i will of course give full credit and will most likely continue after deadline and do my own models.
Thanks in advanced [:)]

Bloody hell its a giant harmonica!

Submitted by Obsolete 386 on Tue, 05/11/02 - 10:35 PM Permalink

I'd just thought that i'd post to say that, i'm sorry, but i can't help you in anyway. Thanks for you time

100% chance of PAIN, in the GLAVEN

Submitted by Meatex Salami on Tue, 05/11/02 - 10:40 PM Permalink

Thats kewl
Changed my mind on what i am doing so i don't need any help [:D]
Hey souri would i be able to upload my final animation about 30 seconds long at max?

Submitted by souri on Wed, 06/11/02 - 5:17 AM Permalink

At the moment, the upload function tests whether the file uploaded is a jpg or not - if it isn't, it deletes the file.. so you can't upload it - email it to me and I'll put it up, and you can link it off Sumea. sumea [at] sumea [dot] com [dot] au

Forum

As some of you may remember that i am trying to do a 3d animation scene from noir. My due date is around Nov 20 and it very much looks like i will not be able to make it.
So i searched the net for models which i could use and i found some but they are strange and it will probably take me ages to figure out a way to animate then.
Anyways i want to ask if i could borrow any female or male characters (ready to animate would be helpfull) i don't need any textures.
I would just like to use them as placeholders so i can concentrate
on animation and effects.
If you have any female characters and some "standard" guy models which look like buisnessmen, not to mussly (or just a guy which i can modify quickly)
If anyone can help me out i'll be greatfull and i will of course give full credit and will most likely continue after deadline and do my own models.
Thanks in advanced [:)]

Submitted by Obsolete 386 on Tue, 05/11/02 - 10:35 PM Permalink

I'd just thought that i'd post to say that, i'm sorry, but i can't help you in anyway. Thanks for you time

100% chance of PAIN, in the GLAVEN

Submitted by Meatex Salami on Tue, 05/11/02 - 10:40 PM Permalink

Thats kewl
Changed my mind on what i am doing so i don't need any help [:D]
Hey souri would i be able to upload my final animation about 30 seconds long at max?

Submitted by souri on Wed, 06/11/02 - 5:17 AM Permalink

At the moment, the upload function tests whether the file uploaded is a jpg or not - if it isn't, it deletes the file.. so you can't upload it - email it to me and I'll put it up, and you can link it off Sumea. sumea [at] sumea [dot] com [dot] au