Authored byDragonBear Studios
Authored onFriday, 23 April, 2021 - 4:14 PM
DragonBear Studios is seeking a fulltime or part-time (negotiable) Producer for a 6 month term, to join our vibrant and diverse team remotely, or at our creative CBD office in the Melbourne. There is a possibility for extension.
About DragonBear Studios:
We're a Melbourne based collective of diverse, queer, and Indigenous storytellers bringing our meaningful tales to you through play. Our studio culture is playful, supportive and kind, and full of diverse and highly creative game makers. Crunch ice-cream, not people.
We are currently developing our adorably cute flagship game, Innchanted.
See more at www.innchanted.com
The ideal candidate has excellent communication skills, loves problem solving, and is overall a joy to work with.
You are organised person with great people skills & time management, Agile experience is a big +.
About the role:
This is a flexible, part-time, 6 month contract with the possibility of extension. (Open also to remote within timezones similar to Melbourne.)
The hours are suggested at 3-4 days a week, at a timing to be negotiated.
- Experience with leading and collaborating with teams on a shipped commercial title or completed projects is essential.
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills - both for yourself and supporting others.
- Happy working both autonomously and as part of a team.
- Excellent communication, creative collaboration and teamwork skills driven by a high level of emotional intelligence.
- Knowledge of the game development process from start to finish.
- Knowledge of Confluence & Hack and Plan / equivalent software is highly desired.
- PM methodologies such as Agile
You will be responsible for:
- Managing and coordinating the production schedule.
- Working with the team to identify and manage potential risk factors.
- Running regular stand-ups and retros, monitoring velocity of product delivery.
- Documenting, managing, and optimising production processes.
- Facilitating QA and task prioritisation.
The applicant would need to work remote (within Australia) or onsite in our CBD Melbourne office.
Diverse applicants are encouraged to apply.
You must be legally able to work in Australia to apply.
Email email@example.com with a cover letter, CV, and portfolio links.
Tell us what unique thing you can bring to our team.
Looking to start mid to late May 2021.
Unfortunately we are only hiring for the positions we advertise for, please do not contact us to enquire about other roles or services.