Authored byCactus Studios
Authored onFriday, 2 July, 2021 - 2:15 PM
The ideal candidate will possess the following…
- Significant character animation experience, and a folio that demonstrates a solid understanding of readable and expressive movement.
- A comprehensive knowledge of rigging, and the tools required to bring animated characters and content into Unity.
- A robust understanding of best practice when it comes to animation pipelines, with a keen eye for optimisation and augmentation of those pipelines as projects evolve.
- The ability to assess animated content, and provide critique and feedback where required.
- The capability to work across multiple teams and projects, with an eye towards propagating the best tools and tech studio wide.
- An ability to identify blockers ahead of time, develop solutions, and communicate those solutions to the rest of the team.
Skills & Requirements...
- 2 - 4 Years of Animation experience.
- An affinity and appreciation for bold, fun, and kid friendly animation
- Modern studio with an experienced and creative team, located in Oakleigh.
- Flexible working arrangements, Melbourne based preferred.
- Fast-paced, innovative company culture
- Small team size
How to apply
To apply, please send an email to email@example.com with your resume/portfolio attached.
Cactus Production Studios is an equal opportunity employer.