Authored onWednesday, 3 November, 2021 - 5:31 PM
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced designer/programmer to join our team, someone who can build new systems and balance the variables; program new enemy behaviour and get it feeling juicy. You will be working in a small team on new content, systems and characters for Rodeo Stampede and Botworld Adventure, each with 100 000+ active users.
Featherweight is an 8 person indie studio based in Sydney. We started in 2014 and are dedicated to making creative, deep, high quality free mobile games.
We only work on original IP and aim to stand out by making unique mobile games that are truly rewarding and memorable for players.
Required Experience and Skills
- Unity & C# programming experience
- Good eye for game balance and feel
- Creative ideas and a love of games
Highly Valued Experience and Skills
- Flexible all-rounder (Let us know any other game dev skills you have)
- Ability to work collaboratively with a small group and independently
- Understanding of mobile game development and market
- Experience working on shipped games
Permanent full-time role
Remote possible but colocation heavily favoured after Covid (office is 2 minutes walk from Sydney Central Station)
No crunch, relaxed atmosphere
All details are flexible/negotiable based on experience
Please send your C.V and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org, applications close 28/11/2021. We aim to have interviews this year and start early next year