Authored onWednesday, 3 November, 2021 - 5:53 PM
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced producer to join our team. We want someone to help coordinate tasks and schedules across multiple games, instigate and maintain a loose agile workflow and ensure the team is happy, motivated and aligned.
We are a small company and we highly value all-rounders, so if there is another game development discipline that you have experience in, we hope you could contribute that to our games as well.
Featherweight is an 8 person indie studio based in Sydney. We started in 2014 and are dedicated to making creative, deep, high quality free mobile games. We’ve made Rodeo Stampede and Botworld Adventure.
We only work on original IP and aim to stand out by making unique mobile games that are truly rewarding and memorable for players.
Required Experience and Skills
- Experience working on shipped games
- Project management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- A love of good quality games
Highly Valued Experience and Skills
- Flexible all-rounder (Let us know any other game dev skills you have)
- Understanding of mobile game development and market
- Willingness to research and learn new skills or knowledge
Permanent full-time role
Remote possible but colocation heavily favoured after Covid (office is 2 minutes walk from Sydney Central Station)
No crunch, relaxed atmosphere
All details are flexible/negotiable based on experience
Please send your C.V and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org, applications close 28/11/2021. We aim to have interviews this year and start early next year