Authored onSunday, 15 May, 2022 - 5:08 PM
Blowfish Studios is expanding and we're seeking a talented Solidity Blockchain Developer to join the team! You can look forward to working with an amazing team of talented professionals, gaining professional experience in game development, releasing games on multiple platforms, integrating blockchain into gaming and working on amazing projects!
The ideal candidate will have experience in the video game industry, or an accompanying field, worked in a team environment, able to self-manage tasks, and is passionate about video games!
We are keen to find someone who wants to grow their career, expand their skill set, and be ready to bring their A-game! If that's you, hit us up!
Skills and Experience
- Solidity/Rust and/or Blockchain technologies.
- Understanding of the cryptographic principles underpinning of Blockchain technologies
- Understanding of various distributed consensus methodologies (PoS, PoW, PoH, Paxos, RAFT, etc.)
- Understanding of technology involved in developing Blockchain Solutions such as Hyperledger Fabric (deep), Ethereum and alternate Blockchain technologies (recommended)
- Non-Fungible Tokens and platforms such as OpenSea, Nifty and Rarible
- Object-orientated design methodologies
- Working with cryptographic programming and protocols
- RDBMS or NoSQL databases
- Must be detail oriented and able to handle multiple projects under pressure
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Great problem solving skills
- Positive attitude and a genuine team player
- Share knowledge and be open to learning from others
Nice to Have
- Experience working with languages such as C++, Java, Python, Go, Angular, Node or JSON
- Experience working with PostgreSQL and/or MySQL
- Experience with Docker
- Passion for video games and good knowledge of different game genres across all platforms
- Software: VS Code, Git
- Other tools: Trello, Jenkins
While the majority of the studio is located in Sydney and working from home, remote positions will be considered depending on the applicant.
We are an Award-Winning Developer & Publisher of interactive entertainment based in Sydney, Australia. Founded in 2008 by industry veterans and led to this day by its founders. We distinguish ourselves by creating innovative and engaging games that push the latest technologies in tomorrow's next-gen gaming platforms. We are excited to be part of Animoca Brands, the leader in digital entertainment, blockchain, and gamification.
How to Apply
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Send an up-to-date resume/CV, links to your most recent work/portfolio (GitHub, etc.) and other supporting material & specify the position/role you are applying for. Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted.
This position requires you to be legally permitted to work in Australia.