Authored byRobot Circus
Authored onWednesday, 22 June, 2022 - 11:19 AM
Robot Circus is currently looking for senior 3D game artists to join our team.
We have a number of exciting projects in production, including a 3D turn-based sci-fi tactics game for PC, and a number of innovative, new games for mobile devices. We’re looking for enthusiastic developers to join us at our studio in Carlton, Melbourne.
The positions are full time, for a fixed period of 12 month, with the opportunity to become permanent.
Position: Mid-Senior 3D Game Artist
Duration: Full time, 12 months.
Location: Carlton, Melbourne
- Developing the look and style for new game titles
- Creating 3D game assets, including:
- World Objects
- Particle and other visual effects
- 3D modelling
- 3D animation
- Exporting and integrating assets into Unity
- Work with designers, programmers and other artists on the team
- Reporting progress on tasks, and estimating time needed for new tasks
- Contributing to game design and helping to make the game the best it can be
- Proficient with Maya
- Proficient with Photoshop
- Proficient developing with Unity
- Experience working in a wide range of art styles
- Proficient with using source control software
- Experience completing and shipping projects
- Able to work independently and manage their own time
- Able to work effectively in a team
- Strong sense of what makes a game fun and polished
- Passion for making fun games
- Experience creating visual effects, juice and bling for PC games
- Experience with creating 3D assets optimised for mobile devices
- Experience working in a variety of game genres
Salary: Negotiable, based on experience and skill set
To Apply: Send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com
About Robot Circus:
Robot Circus is an independent games development studio based in Carlton.
Small but prolific, the studio was founded in 2012 with a goal to make quality, innovative gaming experiences. Since opening our doors, we have developed over 20 titles, including a mix of entertaining and serious, casual and core games.
Robot Circus is known for our award-winning work in the educational space, and also for our Puzzle-RPG, Ticket To Earth, which has received critical acclaim and won a number of awards including an Australian Game Developer Award, and first place at the Game Development World Championship.
We love telling stories, and we’re passionate about games! We pride ourselves on adding the spark that makes each of our games special, and strive to create game experiences that make the world a little bit brighter.
We’ve got a nice place to work in the CBD, Come join us!