Authored byWicked Witch
Authored onThursday, 7 July, 2022 - 11:42 AM
Fresh from our recent acquisition by Keywords Studios Australia, we are scouring the skies across Australia and beyond for the most talented Associate Producer / Project Leader to join us!
At Wicked Witch you’ll be part of a culture that celebrates diversity in people and games, whilst working on some of the highest profile Console and PC titles in the world. With almost 20 years of game dev experience, we have releases on all major platforms.
We are looking for Senior Animators who is passionate about working on games and animations, has a great eye for detail and is always striving to push their work to the highest possible level.
Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years professional game art creation experience
- Excellent communication and ability to collaborate, share knowledge and learn from other team members.
- Bonus skills we are looking for are Unreal/Unity experience, Motion Capture and Cinematics.
- 3ds Max / Maya
- Max scripting or Mel scripting
- Motion Builder
- Python scripting (basic knowledge preferable)
Preferred experience / education in:
- Motion Builder
- Rigging Low poly Characters for handheld, mobile games
- Rigging High poly Characters for consoles, and PC games
- Motion Capture
What we are looking from you + tips
- Create hobby projects that are great to show off in a portfolio and interview
- Show us that you are passionate!
- Think about what sets you apart from your peers
- Impress with deep knowledge in at least one area
- Competitive Market Rate Remuneration
- We offer flexible working arrangement - Full-time and Part-time workings and remote.
- Best of both worlds - Perks of a global business with the intimacy of a small business
- And the best part – you get to be part of the next generation of designers and learn from some of the best in the industry
We pride ourselves on having a diverse and inclusive workplace, as different perspectives and ideas will deliver our long-term success.
We'd like to strongly encourage Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and other minority groups are to apply.