Authored byEye Candy Animation
Authored onMonday, 22 August, 2022 - 4:58 PM
Eye Candy is looking for a talented and creative Unreal Developer to work at the highest level of interactive development, virtual and augmented reality. The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years’ experience in Unreal development, strong C++ programming skills, keen eye for detail, and the analytical skills to identify potential issues with a design plan.
We have a range of projects locked in for the next quarter and are looking for a developer to join our team on a Contract or Sub-Contractor arrangement.
This role can be from our office in Canberra or remotely.
- Plan and implement functionality
- Translate design specification into functional game
- Design, build and maintain efficient and reliable code
- Offer and implement solutions in a timely manner
- Ensure the best performance and quality
Required Skills & Qualifications
- 3-5 years’ experience with Unreal Engine development.
- Strong C++ object-oriented programming and scripting language skills.
- Experience profiling and optimising game and render performance (GPU and CPU).
- Excellent time management skills.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Adaptable to using new technologies.
Desired Skills (not essential)
- Experience with GIT.
- Experience with game AI programming.
- Experience developing for VR & AR.
Please don't hesitate to email us if you have any questions regarding the role.