Authored bySavy Soda
Authored onSunday, 30 October, 2022 - 7:23 PM
If you are passionate about games and ensuring they are of the highest quality we would love to hear from you.
You should have a background in either:
- Game design
- Project Management
- Software Engineering / QA
- Work with the project team closely.
- Create and execute test plans.
- Ensuring the key product Pixel Starships and additional titles are released bug free.
- Be able to setup automated tests to carry out regression.
- Review changes for bugs.
- Be comfortable working in a fast paced agile scrum project environment.
- Have very high attention to detail
- Be able to communicate effectively
- Able to plan projects
- Have experience working in a QA Role
- Have sound knowledge of QA practices and tools
Graduate to Experienced levels accepted