Authored byGrease Monkey Games
Authored onWednesday, 7 December, 2022 - 2:36 PM
Grease Monkey Games is looking for multiple 3D artists to work on our exciting new Motorsport project! We have multiple roles available working onsite in our beautiful new studio in Brunswick Victoria.
Note that this position is for a new and innovative blockchain / NFT title. Our team is more than happy to answer any questions regarding this during the interview stage.
Before applying for this position, please take a moment to check out our current Torque Drift social media channels and have a play of Torque Drift on the app store or on PC to see what we’re all about!
- Work with the department leads to create high quality vehicles and environment props.
- Unwrap and texture assets as per project asset specs.
- Import and setup assets within the game engine to meet project asset specs.
- Collect reference to ensure asset accuracy.
- Present progress to the wider group for feedback.
- Experience working with Blender as your main modeling package.
- Experience working with Substance painter and/or designer.
- Proven ability to reproduce hard surface objects to a high standard and accuracy.
- Efficient at planning and managing your day to execute work in a timely manner.
- Keen eye for detail.
- Eagerness to learn from those around you.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Background working in a different creative field.
- Substance Designer experience.
- Shader creation experience.
- Experience working in large teams.
- Experience working in a distributed/offsite team environment.
- Previous experience working in another role within video game development.
- Passionate about motorsports and/or gaming.
Negotiable based on experience.
How To Apply
To apply please contact Jobs@GreaseMonkeyGames.com with “3D Artist ” in the subject with an intro and resume (including portfolio)