Authored onThursday, 15 December, 2022 - 2:51 PM
Kiseki Games is looking for an experienced Unity Game Developer to join our team.
Our Games: My Mini Mart, Infinite Pool, Suck It Up, Tank Buddies, Hyper Pool, My Mini Kitchen, Glides, Go Go Jelly!, and Bouncy Hero.
- Collaborate to improve and add features on our existing game: My Mini Mart.
- Brainstorm ideas and collaborate to develop new and fun game prototypes
- Proactively manage yourself to deliver the desired results.
- Play & performance test + optimisation across iOS and Android common devices
- 3+ years of Unity development experience
- Experience on rapid prototyping
- Experience with mobile game development workflow in Unity
Nice to haves:
- Have implemented Cloud Save for mobile.
- Have published games on mobile.
- Experience with common packages and tools in Unity, such as DOTween and Easy Save
- Have used git control previously.
- Worked on published / live mobile games previously.
We are a team of 3 based in Sydney and Brisbane with a contractor from Brazil.
Please forward your application along with your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject "Application for Unity Developer" so that we won't miss your application