About this role
The Community Manager will be a key contributor and product evangeliser for a new and innovative blockchain / NFT game title. You feel comfortable being the voice for our brand, communicating publicly in digital spaces, on camera and creating content for our social channels, including live-streamed video content. This is an opportunity for someone who has experience not just growing and managing large-scale virtual communities but thinking strategically about engagement and loyalty building within the community to foster long-term growth and business goals. The ideal candidate will be passionate about the blockchain, crypto, NFTs, and traditional gaming spaces.
- Work with the marketing & comms lead to support community and communications strategy.
- Assist the marketing lead in executing marketing and release plans.
- Discern, interpret and then advocate internally for our community's best interests.
- Keep the community actively informed and invested in our product strategy and roadmaps.
- Create platform specific content (eg. Steam, Discord, Reddit, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram).
- Maintain and grow your project presence on social media (including AMA, partnership collaboration, and end to end community content creation).
- Cultivate a healthy, safe and engaged community culture across all platforms and communities.
- Ability to stream live video from the official game title Twitch channel, both solo and with other BFS stakeholders
- Provide customer service and support, where necessary.
Ideal Operator Profile
- Proven work experience (2+ years) as a community manager, preferably in gaming, tech or blockchain environment
- Ability to plan and execute an editorial calendar and assure a constant flow of content
- Extraordinary writing abilities, with a knack for structured thinking, concise summarisation and tone across titles.
- Ability to identify the latest trends and viral moments and jump on these opportunities as soon as they arise.
- A hunger to learn and ability to flourish in a dynamic, high-growth, entrepreneurial environment
- Bonus: Familiarity with crypto gaming communities, market trends, and key market players as well as leading influential crypto channels or willing to learn quickly.
This position requires you to be legally permitted to work in Australia.
Blowfish Studios values creativity, transparency, teamwork, accountability, support, and courage. We look forward to working with someone who embraces these traits. Join Blowfish Studios today and take the next step in your career.
How to Apply
Email us at email@example.com
Send an up-to-date resume/CV, links to your most recent work/portfolio (Artstation, etc.), and other supporting material & specify the position/role you are applying for.