Authored onThursday, 4 May, 2023 - 11:22 AM
Blowfish Studios is expanding and we're seeking a talented Content Manager to join the team! You can look forward to working with a team of talented professionals, gaining professional experience in game development, releasing games on multiple platforms and working on amazing projects!
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience, work well in a team environment, be able to self-manage tasks, and is passionate about video games!
We are keen to find someone who wants to grow their career, expand their skill set, and is ready to bring their A-game! If that's you, hit us up!
- Develop social media marketing strategies: Based on the company's business goals and market conditions, develop executable and effective social media marketing strategies, including but not limited to social media advertising, social media content creation, social media promotion, and social media events.
- Manage social media platforms: Responsible for managing the company's social media accounts, including but not limited to Twitter, Reddit & Telegram. Regularly update social media content and maintain interaction with fans, players, and other social media accounts.
- Create social media content: Responsible for planning and producing engaging social media content, including but not limited to images, videos, and text. Ensure that the quality, style, and tone of social media content are consistent with the company's overall image and brand positioning.
- Own the Content Calendar: Responsible for ensuring that all products have content planned for all social channels, and owning the end-to-end process of content ideation, planning, creation, scheduling and publishing.
- Monitor social media data: Use social media analytics tools to analyze and monitor social media activities, in order to better understand our audience, improve the effectiveness of social media activities, and maximize social media investment returns. Based on the results of data analysis, adjust and optimize social media strategies in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams: Work closely with game development, creative, and PR teams to ensure that social media activities are consistent with the company's overall strategy. Collaborate with customer service teams to handle player feedback and provide support in a timely manner.
- Promote the company's brand and games: Increase the visibility and influence of the company's brand through social media platforms, and strengthen communication and interaction with fans and players. At the same time, use the extensive influence of social media platforms to provide support and help for the promotion and marketing of the company's games.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends: Continuously monitor the latest trends and dynamics in the social media and digital marketing fields, and drive innovation and optimization of the company's social media marketing strategies.
- At least 3 years of experience in social media marketing, especially in the gaming, tech or blockchain industry.
- Experience managing Twitter, Reddit & Telegram accounts
- Ability to create interesting and engaging social media content, including but not limited to images, videos, and text.
- Excellent analytical and data interpretation skills to make precise decisions and optimizations based on data.
- Experience producing social media reports
- Strong team collaboration and communication skills to work closely with cross-functional teams to achieve company goals.
- Familiarity with NFT and Web3 fields, and a strong interest and passion for the gaming industry.
Required Spoken Language(s): English
Location: Sydney - (Remote positions depending on the applicant.)
We are an Award-Winning Developer & Publisher of interactive entertainment based in Sydney, Australia. Founded in 2008 by industry veterans and led to this day by its founders. We distinguish ourselves by creating innovative and engaging games that push the latest technologies in tomorrow's next-gen gaming platforms. We are excited to be part of Animoca Brands, the leader in digital entertainment, blockchain, and gamification.
How to Apply
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject “Content Manager - <your name>”.
This position requires you to be legally permitted to work in Australia.