Not Doppler is seeking Quality Assurance (QA) Testers to join our team in a Casual capacity.
The role will be focused primarily on two of our games – Food Stylist, and an upcoming spin-off to our Earn to Die franchise; however may also include testing across our older titles and future upcoming titles.
This is a Casual position and is based at our studio in Sydney.
The QA Tester will be responsible for the following:
- Test all content & LiveOps events for bugs, defects and cosmetic issues; both within the Unity Editor as well as across multiple Android & iOS devices
- Document issues with clear reproduction steps and videos/screenshots so that our team can efficiently resolve issues
- Help investigate and provide clear reproduction steps for issues reported by players through our support channels.
The QA Tester should:
- Have some software testing experience, whether in a professional environment or study environment
- Have a keen interest in games, especially mobile games.
- Be a strong communicator: Able to communicate issues that arise clearly to members of our programming, design and art teams.
- Be independent and self-driven: Confidence to independently execute on test-plans assigned from Producers or other disciplines
- Have a strong attention to detail: Able to remain focused and diligent on testing the same level or feature multiple times, or identifying the most obscure bugs and defects.
- Have basic knowledge of Unity
If you would like to apply for this Casual role, please fill out the form below:
Please note, this is a Casual position, and is not a full-time role. This role may be perfect for current tertiary students looking for some paid experience in parallel to their studies, or those looking for a role in a non full-time capacity.
At Not Doppler we are striving to create an open and inclusive workplace environment for our growing team, and encourage all eligible candidates to apply.
About Not Doppler:
Originally founded as a web games portal; in recent years we have shifted our focus to become mobile-first, publishing games such as the Earn to Die series and producing Tap Tap Dash.
In 2017 we launched our first in-house developed game Crash of Cars, which has generated over 55 million downloads to-date. Most recently we have launched the food-decoration game Food Stylist, and we are currently developing a spin-off title to our Earn to Die series.
For more information about Not Doppler, please visit our studio website:
Applications Close January 14, 2024