Authored byEnabler Interactive
Authored onMonday, 13 November, 2023 - 3:51 PM
Role: 3D Game Environment & Prop Artist (Low Poly)
You are a talented Game Artist superstar who will confidently meet responsibilities including, but not limited to:
- Development of environmental artwork and game assets based on image reference, concepts and game functionality
- Creation of game artwork in 3D for export to Unity (low poly art style) - indoor and outdoor environments, props, characters (based on a generic template and rig)
- Able to work independently to create smart solutions that fit our needs
- Open to feedback and collaborative processes
- Able to take direction
- You are a specialist at what you do
- You are passionate about using your skills to drive positive social change
- You have a strong work ethic
- You are able to work efficiently to meet deadlines
- Can work cooperatively as part of a diverse and high-functioning team
- You can work remotely with your own equipment and software
- You can communicate remotely via messaging and video chat
- Experience in modelling optimised low polygon characters, environments & props for mobile devices
- Experience in animation, rigging and skinning
- Ability to work within style guides and established procedures
- Proficient experience with Unity
- Solid understanding of 3D modelling and texturing software such as Maya, Substance Painter & Photoshop
- Excellent communication skills
- High-level attention to detail, composition and lighting
- Character modelling and skinning
- Experience working with GitHub or similar version control software
- General Knowledge of Adobe Suite for exporting art assets for marketing materials
- Design skills revolving around dialogue based games
- Experience in creating shaders and VFX
Work will be assigned on a weekly basis and be paid on an hourly basis for time rendered. The amount per week may vary from 16-32 hours per week.
Enabler Interactive is a social enterprise led by ACT Young Australian of the Year Huy Nguyen, established to address the challenges faced by people with disability.
Enabler has taken a revolutionary approach to training to improve access to quality support services, by utilising 3D simulation gaming technology to teach support workers fundamental knowledge and practical application of skills. Users learn by interacting with and assisting virtual intelligent characters with disabilities in a number of simulated scenarios.
Our company is growing, and we are looking for talented and passionate people to join our team.
How to Apply
If this sounds like you, please send your resume, portfolio and hourly rate to email@example.com with the subject line “Game Artist”.
We value diversity and inclusivity and encourage people of all different genders, backgrounds, cultures, ages, abilities, appearances and orientations to apply. We actively seek to bring positive social change into every aspect of our work.