Skip to main content

sumea account full?

Forum

image/pjpeg-
SoftArtisans.SAFile.1 error '80020009'

Error occurred when moving cached file to final destination. Please check the NTFS permissions for the directory "d:homesumeasimages2" and the directory containing the file "d:homesumeasimages27_gd3d_prev01.jpg". These directories require Read, Write and Delete permissions by the anonymous user ( NT account: IUSR_computername ) and/or by your authenticated users.

/admin/membernewsupload.asp, line 14

has anyone else been getting this error message on trying to load images? about to email souri to delete all my images so i can start afreash...

Submitted by inglis on Tue, 11/11/03 - 11:03 AM Permalink

i got an error when i tried to upload before. i dont know if its the same error, probably.
i dont have many images up there though. probably less than 4.

Submitted by souri on Tue, 11/11/03 - 5:43 PM Permalink

Whoops.. I forgot that some folders needed their write permissions changed when the website got put on another server. I've sent a msg to the server admin guy to change it, so it should be fixed real soon. No wonder no one was uploading any pics!

Posted by davidcoen on
Forum

image/pjpeg-
SoftArtisans.SAFile.1 error '80020009'

Error occurred when moving cached file to final destination. Please check the NTFS permissions for the directory "d:homesumeasimages2" and the directory containing the file "d:homesumeasimages27_gd3d_prev01.jpg". These directories require Read, Write and Delete permissions by the anonymous user ( NT account: IUSR_computername ) and/or by your authenticated users.

/admin/membernewsupload.asp, line 14

has anyone else been getting this error message on trying to load images? about to email souri to delete all my images so i can start afreash...

Submitted by inglis on Tue, 11/11/03 - 11:03 AM Permalink

i got an error when i tried to upload before. i dont know if its the same error, probably.
i dont have many images up there though. probably less than 4.

Submitted by souri on Tue, 11/11/03 - 5:43 PM Permalink

Whoops.. I forgot that some folders needed their write permissions changed when the website got put on another server. I've sent a msg to the server admin guy to change it, so it should be fixed real soon. No wonder no one was uploading any pics!