Skip to main content

HARVIE KRUMPET is on in a couple of minutes

• In my first and previous post in this game dev log entry, I had written that I wanted to do a game which was a collection of simple retro games. Unity released a new major release (2019.3) while I was putting the initial project together, and I…

• Well, I'm making a game . I'm spending the next few weeks on making a small game to showcase the gamedev log feature on tsumea where any member can create a game entry and other members can post journal posts with art, music or just development…

• Just a test #2. Still working on the new section.

• So, I got a Commodore 64 when I was in the 4th grade. It came bundled with a Rolf Harris picture building program on casette tape which never loaded properly but from what I could tell by its box cover, you could build pictures from a selection…

• Yes, the site looks very different and I've had to prematurely switch to this new theme that I'm working on for a few reasons, the main one is that changing certain aspects of the site to fit the new theme will affect how the old one looks for…

• (this is just a test, please ignore this entry)

Here is some of my old work.. the first pic is of a 3d model of a human head I was working on about 2 years ago in 3dsmax, using nurbs. If I had to do it again, I wouldn't model a head with…

I currently work for

Submitted by souri on

SBS... now! [:)]

Submitted by Kane on Tue, 09/03/04 - 8:28 AM Permalink

i missed the first couple of minutes, but man that is heaps funny!

Submitted by inglis on Tue, 09/03/04 - 9:23 AM Permalink

"harvie got struck by lightning" ...haha

that was a good watch.

Submitted by MoonUnit on Tue, 09/03/04 - 10:33 AM Permalink

watched it all, loved it, the facial expressions and bizzare story line were fantastic.

Submitted by souri on Wed, 10/03/04 - 4:12 AM Permalink

I thought it was great. Great story telling, and very amusing [:)] Did anyone catch the creator on Enough Rope with Andrew Denton on the same night? It was mentioned that a days worth of work resulted in 3 seconds of animation, I think...

Submitted by MoonUnit on Wed, 10/03/04 - 5:20 AM Permalink

yeah one of my faveourite movie is the nightmare before christmas which is a stop motion flick. Ive got the DVD with the making of and they gave a similar number

Submitted by bullet21 on Wed, 10/03/04 - 6:42 AM Permalink

I remember nightmare b4 christmas, it was a bout a skeleton who looked like the guy of medievel, the PS game wasn't it.

Submitted by MoonUnit on Wed, 10/03/04 - 7:32 AM Permalink

dont know about the likeness to whoever you mentioned but the main character was a skeleton yes.

man that image of harveys mum with her hands waving about abover her head while making those gibberish noises just cracks me up every time i bring it into mind :P

Submitted by Brain on Thu, 11/03/04 - 10:47 PM Permalink

Yee, that was awesome! Caught it after life drawing, and am rather considering picking up the DVD. Just a class bit of story it be.

Posted by souri on

SBS... now! [:)]

Submitted by Kane on Tue, 09/03/04 - 8:28 AM Permalink

i missed the first couple of minutes, but man that is heaps funny!

Submitted by inglis on Tue, 09/03/04 - 9:23 AM Permalink

"harvie got struck by lightning" ...haha

that was a good watch.

Submitted by MoonUnit on Tue, 09/03/04 - 10:33 AM Permalink

watched it all, loved it, the facial expressions and bizzare story line were fantastic.

Submitted by souri on Wed, 10/03/04 - 4:12 AM Permalink

I thought it was great. Great story telling, and very amusing [:)] Did anyone catch the creator on Enough Rope with Andrew Denton on the same night? It was mentioned that a days worth of work resulted in 3 seconds of animation, I think...

Submitted by MoonUnit on Wed, 10/03/04 - 5:20 AM Permalink

yeah one of my faveourite movie is the nightmare before christmas which is a stop motion flick. Ive got the DVD with the making of and they gave a similar number

Submitted by bullet21 on Wed, 10/03/04 - 6:42 AM Permalink

I remember nightmare b4 christmas, it was a bout a skeleton who looked like the guy of medievel, the PS game wasn't it.

Submitted by MoonUnit on Wed, 10/03/04 - 7:32 AM Permalink

dont know about the likeness to whoever you mentioned but the main character was a skeleton yes.

man that image of harveys mum with her hands waving about abover her head while making those gibberish noises just cracks me up every time i bring it into mind :P

Submitted by Brain on Thu, 11/03/04 - 10:47 PM Permalink

Yee, that was awesome! Caught it after life drawing, and am rather considering picking up the DVD. Just a class bit of story it be.