Skip to main content

Fuzzyeyes implements NXN asset management system

• In my first and previous post in this game dev log entry, I had written that I wanted to do a game which was a collection of simple retro games. Unity released a new major release (2019.3) while I was putting the initial project together, and I…

• Well, I'm making a game . I'm spending the next few weeks on making a small game to showcase the gamedev log feature on tsumea where any member can create a game entry and other members can post journal posts with art, music or just development…

• Just a test #2. Still working on the new section.

• So, I got a Commodore 64 when I was in the 4th grade. It came bundled with a Rolf Harris picture building program on casette tape which never loaded properly but from what I could tell by its box cover, you could build pictures from a selection…

• Yes, the site looks very different and I've had to prematurely switch to this new theme that I'm working on for a few reasons, the main one is that changing certain aspects of the site to fit the new theme will affect how the old one looks for…

• (this is just a test, please ignore this entry)

Here is some of my old work.. the first pic is of a 3d model of a human head I was working on about 2 years ago in 3dsmax, using nurbs. If I had to do it again, I wouldn't model a head with…

I currently work for

Submitted by souri on

Press release

Game Developer Fuzzyeyes Focuses on NXN alienbrain Studio?s Asset Management
Australian studio implements industry-leading asset management system for artists and programmers

London, 15. October 2003. Fuzzyeyes Studio, Queensland-based developer of PC games, has licensed NXN alienbrain Studio, the industry-leading asset management solution from NXN Software to securely version, track and store all the digital assets created over the course of their upcoming game: ?Project Hotdog?. By installing the software, the team intends to reduce the administrative overhead and enable the team to focus more on the development of high-quality, easy-to-play entertainment.

?NXN alienbrain Studio provides exactly the asset management capability we require for our complex projects and helps us centralize both art and development assets in a single location?, said Wesley Clarke, Technology Director at Fuzzyeyes Studio. ?The system impressed us with its ease of use: getting the software up and running takes a minimal amount of time and effort, and using the software is equally easy. This means we can spend more time on actual development.?

?I am delighted that Fuzzyeyes Studio has joined our growing customer base in Australia?, commented Steve Tyson, VP Sales UK, Ireland, Australia and New Zealand at NXN Software. ?Australia?s game development community is currently attracting first-class projects and we look forward to delivering more seats of our powerful asset management system to help complete these projects on time and within budget.?

Before installing NXN alienbrain Studio, the team leads at Fuzzyeyes organized and tracked the digital assets created by their teams manually. With NXN alienbrain Studio in place, all code and art files produced for ?Project Hotdog? are now tracked automatically on a central server. Thumbnails, previews and powerful search functionality enable every team member to find the right file fast, whereas the integrated reporting functionality provides team leads with an instant overview of the project?s progress.
NXN alienbrain Studio is the only asset management system to support programmers and artist within the same framework. Unlike traditional asset management systems that focus primarily on archiving completed assets, NXN alienbrain Studio manages all files of a project from concept to completion.

+++
For screenshots or logos of NXN alienbrain Studio please go to http://www.nxn-software.com/comp_prro_prki.php#Images. For screenshots from Fuzzyeyes Studio?s project ?Hotdog?, simply reply to this mail.
+++

About Fuzzyeyes Studio
Fuzzyeyes Studio (www.fuzzyeyes.com), located on the South side of Brisbane, Australia, is a multimedia software developing company, currently focusing on developing PC, PS2 and Xbox games. Fuzzyeyes aims to create easy-to-play, entertaining and stress-free PC games. The Studio is currently working on a number of exciting products including Aussie Adventure, OzFighter, Battle Wombat, Super Oz Kart, Crazy Fire Fighters, NHLA (New Human Livable Atmosphere).

About NXN Software
NXN Software (http://www.nxn-software.com) is the leading supplier of asset management systems for the digital entertainment and computer graphics industries. NXN products provide designers, programmers and project managers with a powerful framework to manage all assets throughout the development process. Companies using NXN Software include many of the world's most renowned entertainment studios, such as Sony, Electronic Arts, LucasArts and Atari. NXN Software has offices in Los Angeles, Paris, London, Munich and Tokyo.
###

Submitted by CombatWombat on Thu, 16/10/03 - 5:44 PM Permalink

lol "Battle Wombat" - should I talk to lawyers about infinging on my nick? ;->

Posted by souri on

Press release

Game Developer Fuzzyeyes Focuses on NXN alienbrain Studio?s Asset Management
Australian studio implements industry-leading asset management system for artists and programmers

London, 15. October 2003. Fuzzyeyes Studio, Queensland-based developer of PC games, has licensed NXN alienbrain Studio, the industry-leading asset management solution from NXN Software to securely version, track and store all the digital assets created over the course of their upcoming game: ?Project Hotdog?. By installing the software, the team intends to reduce the administrative overhead and enable the team to focus more on the development of high-quality, easy-to-play entertainment.

?NXN alienbrain Studio provides exactly the asset management capability we require for our complex projects and helps us centralize both art and development assets in a single location?, said Wesley Clarke, Technology Director at Fuzzyeyes Studio. ?The system impressed us with its ease of use: getting the software up and running takes a minimal amount of time and effort, and using the software is equally easy. This means we can spend more time on actual development.?

?I am delighted that Fuzzyeyes Studio has joined our growing customer base in Australia?, commented Steve Tyson, VP Sales UK, Ireland, Australia and New Zealand at NXN Software. ?Australia?s game development community is currently attracting first-class projects and we look forward to delivering more seats of our powerful asset management system to help complete these projects on time and within budget.?

Before installing NXN alienbrain Studio, the team leads at Fuzzyeyes organized and tracked the digital assets created by their teams manually. With NXN alienbrain Studio in place, all code and art files produced for ?Project Hotdog? are now tracked automatically on a central server. Thumbnails, previews and powerful search functionality enable every team member to find the right file fast, whereas the integrated reporting functionality provides team leads with an instant overview of the project?s progress.
NXN alienbrain Studio is the only asset management system to support programmers and artist within the same framework. Unlike traditional asset management systems that focus primarily on archiving completed assets, NXN alienbrain Studio manages all files of a project from concept to completion.

+++
For screenshots or logos of NXN alienbrain Studio please go to http://www.nxn-software.com/comp_prro_prki.php#Images. For screenshots from Fuzzyeyes Studio?s project ?Hotdog?, simply reply to this mail.
+++

About Fuzzyeyes Studio
Fuzzyeyes Studio (www.fuzzyeyes.com), located on the South side of Brisbane, Australia, is a multimedia software developing company, currently focusing on developing PC, PS2 and Xbox games. Fuzzyeyes aims to create easy-to-play, entertaining and stress-free PC games. The Studio is currently working on a number of exciting products including Aussie Adventure, OzFighter, Battle Wombat, Super Oz Kart, Crazy Fire Fighters, NHLA (New Human Livable Atmosphere).

About NXN Software
NXN Software (http://www.nxn-software.com) is the leading supplier of asset management systems for the digital entertainment and computer graphics industries. NXN products provide designers, programmers and project managers with a powerful framework to manage all assets throughout the development process. Companies using NXN Software include many of the world's most renowned entertainment studios, such as Sony, Electronic Arts, LucasArts and Atari. NXN Software has offices in Los Angeles, Paris, London, Munich and Tokyo.
###

Submitted by CombatWombat on Thu, 16/10/03 - 5:44 PM Permalink

lol "Battle Wombat" - should I talk to lawyers about infinging on my nick? ;->