Authored byAlderon Games
Authored onTuesday, 23 March, 2021 - 7:15 AM
Alderon Games development team is working on a cross-platform MMO dinosaur survival game built in Unreal Engine 4. The studio is looking to contract a Junior C++ programmer to take on a myriad number of tasks with varying complexity with the engineering team. This is an expansive project with the studio preference of placing an engineer as a long term hire through the life cycle of the game.
- Develop various multiplayer game systems within Unreal Engine 4 via C++
- Test your work before commits and perform bug fixes if any are discovered.
- Work within the strict memory budget limits of mobile phones and cross-platform gaming.
- Working knowledge of multiple platforms including PC, Mac, Linux, Consoles, iOS/iPadOS, and Android.
- Previous experience and one shipped game with Unreal Engine.
- Thorough C/C++ and Unreal knowledge.
- Experience with working on multiplayer networked games.
- Good social skills, conflict resolution, work ethic, and a good attitude will work best when working with the rest of the team.
We are a globally distributed studio. Team language is English. The team has mostly worked as remote engineers and artists for the last 5+ years and take great effort to make sure the studio has all the tools desired to make the remote work environment comfortable and productive.
If you have any questions please be sure to ask.