Authored byAlderon Games
Authored onTuesday, 23 March, 2021 - 7:25 AM
Alderon Games development team is working on a cross-platform MMO dinosaur survival game built in Unreal Engine 4. The studio is looking to contract an experienced UE4 Mobile engineer to program our mobile projects. This is an expansive project with the studio preference of placing an engineer as a long term hire through the life cycle of the game. These job positions are both for iOS and Android, if with experience in either then please do apply.
- Develop various multiplayer game systems within Unreal Engine 4 via C++
- Test your work before commits and perform bug fixes if any are discovered.
- Work within the strict memory budget limits of mobile phones and cross-platform gaming.
- Working knowledge of multiple platforms including PC, Mac, Linux, Consoles, iOS/iPadOS, and Android.
- Previous experience with Unreal Engine systems.
- Thorough C++ and Unreal knowledge.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with iPhone/iPad application development AND/OR
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with Android application development
- Experience with working on multiplayer networked games.
- Good social skills, conflict resolution, work ethic, and a good attitude will work best when working with the rest of the team.
- One or more apps published in the AppStore and/or GooglePlay
- Previous experience with Unity C# , or mobile engines other than UE4? If you have some C++ experience please do apply.
- Automated testing tools workflows
- Business Intelligence and Analytics integrations and operations support
We are a globally distributed studio. Team language is English. The team has mostly worked as remote engineers and artists for the last 5+ years and take great effort to make sure the studio has all the tools desired to make the remote work environment comfortable and productive.
If you have any questions please be sure to ask.