Authored onWednesday, 8 September, 2021 - 2:32 PM
Who We Are:
Aconite is an independent game developer, based in San Francisco, California.
We’re a globally distributed team, who work fully remotely together.
We’re multi-award winning for our first title, HoloVista.
We build immersive games that blur the lines between reality and fiction. We use emerging technologies to tell stories and to bring players together in new ways.
We’re an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion, and we highly encourage applications from diverse candidates. Please note, with the volume of applicants we get, we often can only contact successful applicants.
Competitive remuneration for exciting, innovative and collaborative work
Remote work that’s flexible and supportive - set hours as you need in your Time Zone
Potential for ongoing work - we like to keep staff across multiple projects, wherever possible
Sustainable working hours, in a no-crunch environment with an emphasis on work-life balance
Work alongside experts and connect with a wide range of industry supports
Encouragement and support for professional development opportunities and upskilling
As our AR Prototyping Engineer, you'd be responsible for the below.
- Work off mockups and design specs to create playable experiences in Unity for iOS and Android
- Rapidly translate design concepts into interactive mobile prototypes
- Quick iteration and reworkings of prototypes as further data comes in
- Collaborate with UI/UX, game designers, 3D artist, and producer
- Expertise in AR Foundation/face tracking in Unity
- Experience with mobile app development
- Passion for developing prototypes
- Excellent software engineering and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Familiarity with AR SDKs such as ARKit, ARCore, Vuforia or similar tools
- Experience working with 3D content and content creation tools
- Indie game making experience
- Experience working on multiplayer games
- Professional experience throughout the development cycle on a shipped title
We'd love to hear from diverse applicants.
Please apply and share with your networks, even if you feel you don't meet every requirement!