Authored onTuesday, 26 October, 2021 - 11:37 PM
We're building an exciting Trading Card Game in the blockchain/NFT space, and we're loooking for a few great software engineers who can join our rapidly growing team in developing this game for both desktop and mobile platforms.
We're looking for individuals with strong programming skills who are interested in emerging tech, and have a passion for gaming (experience with trading card games is a plus!).
We're a 100% remote working team, for the most part based in Australia (East Coast), and looking for engineers who are seeking a well-paid full-time Senior role.
- Join our growing team of developers and work on building various game features within Unity.
- Assist with the development and deployment of the game on various platforms (Browser / PC / Mac / Android / iOS)
- Become part of our vibrant and collaborative team, bringing fresh ideas to the space, and working to lift the bar of what is possible.
- At least 5 years experience working in the gaming space on a professional level.
- Great communication and collaboration skills
- Shipped at least 1 or 2 major projects on iOS/Android/PC/Mac.
- Have worked with live-ops and continuing development of an existing game.
- Strong experience with Unity.
- Strong background in C#.
- Excited and motivated to build games.
- A tertiary degree or an equivalent qualification / experience.
- Flexibility and the ability to take on and juggle multiple responsibilities.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to work in a self-directed mannger.
How to Apply
Email your application to email@example.com.
Your application should include your CV, and a brief introduction about yourself in the email body.
We're interested to hear about yourself, what you're proud of in your work history, why you're leaving your current role, and how soon you could start.
Due to the volume of enquiries, only sucessful candidates will be contacted.