NZXR is a collective of expert game developers who have spent six years together creating rich XR experiences for Magic Leap, Reality Crisis, and a who’s who of other AR companies with a fondness for NDAs. We are a small but growing team of 12 people.
We value diversity. Having people with a range of backgrounds and lived experiences makes us a better team. We start from a place of trust and empower each other to do great things.
We know working sustainably is far better for everyone than burning people out. We want to leave the world a better place than we found it.
We are based in Aotearoa / New Zealand, but operate remotely first and collaborate with clients from around the world.
Calling Senior Artists - come join us on the XR frontier!
NZXR is searching for a talented Senior Game Artist to join our growing team. We’re a fully remote studio based in Aotearoa/New Zealand, working on a number of interesting XR projects with partners across the world. We’re looking for someone who can:
- Bring artistic magic to cutting edge tech development
- Drive the look and feel of our XR experiences
- Flex their generalist skill set to tackle a number of unique art challenges
We are offering:
- Full or part time, contract role for 6 months
- 100% remote working, with flexible hours
- High trust, high autonomy environment
- Very competitive rates
- Friendly, welcoming team
Come and get creative with our highly skilled team of devs as we help create XR solutions at the intersection of hardware, software, and humans.