Authored onFriday, 19 November, 2021 - 8:57 AM
We require a story writer to work on an upcoming game title. If you have applied for previous positions please get in touch again!
This position is a short term contract. Candidates can work off-site (but must be located and have permission and legal requirements to work within Australia).
We are seeking candidates with:
- Creative Writing and command of English language (including grammar)
- Excellent storytelling and creative writing skills
- Thorough understanding of story-telling techniques and characterisation
- Dialogue-writing techniques
- Ability to write a concise script within grammatical guidelines
- Thorough research
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with team members and external parties when required
- Editing, copy-editing and proofreading skills.
To be successful, you will have:
- Credits on published work
- Script-writing experience preferred
- Experience working in a studio-based team environment (not necessarily games)
- Strong computer skills with some knowledge and must have a willingness to learn Unity to use our bespoke dialogue story engine.
- Excellent time-management skills
- All applications must include examples of published work. Candidates without work samples will be rejected.
Please provide examples of your work and links to your CV at http://mode-games.com/jobs/ Applications close on 22/12/2021