Authored byGrinding Gear Games
Authored onTuesday, 29 March, 2022 - 3:11 PM
We are Grinding Gear Games, creators of the award-winning dark fantasy Action RPG Path of Exile. We're a studio of 165 world-class developers based in Auckland, New Zealand and we're currently expanding the Path of Exile 2 development team.
We seek an Art Outsource Coordinator to join us at our studio in Auckland. You will work closely with internal art leads to maintain and communicate feedback to external partners and studios. This role requires someone with great communication skills both written and verbal. Because of the nature of the role, you must know a thing or two about 3D asset creation.
Location: Onsite in Henderson, Auckland, New Zealand
- Good knowledge of 3D assets creation for modern games.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- Knowing the difference between Specular/Gloss and Metal Rough PBR workflows.
- The ability to evaluate time requirements and manage your own time effectively.
- Ability to work within a team environment.
- Must be willing to complete an art coordinator test.
- An art portfolio.
- A traditional arts background and/or a BA/Diploma in Fine Art or 3D/Game Art.
- Experience in making 3D game assets professionally.
- Experience leading and/or mentoring.
- An avid gamer with a deep understanding of our game, Path of Exile.
Who can apply
New Zealand citizens and permanent residents.
How to apply
Email us a cover letter and your CV with link/s to your portfolio/reel (whichever is relevant). Send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name + role you are applying for in the subject line.