Authored byTantalus Media
Authored onTuesday, 7 June, 2022 - 10:33 AM
With several AAA titles from some of the world’s best publishers in the pipeline, we're looking for a producer who is eager to help us deliver the consistent level of quality and service.
Tantalus Media forms part of the Keywords Studios group, one of the world’s biggest “go-to” providers of technical services across the games industry with 70+ studios across 23 countries.
With over 100 games under our belt, including franchises such as Age of Empires, The Legend of Zelda, Cities Skylines, Sonic Mania and Mass Effect just to name a few.
Tantalus Media are on the hunt for an Assistant Producer to Join the team!
- Assist the Producer by organizing essential day-to-day producing & project management processes
- Responsible for ensuring project is delivered to publishers on time and on budget
- Assist in developing a project schedule for the appropriate development partners i.e. A publisher
- Assist the project team and other senior staff where appropriate
- Assisting the decision-making process on the project
- Contribute to the improvement of production and development processes and tools
To be a successful applicant you will demonstrate the following qualities:
- Demonstrably well organised
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- A good understanding of games
- An understanding of the game development pipeline
- Proven project management experience
- Excellent time management
- And most importantly a passion for all things games!
- 1+ years' games software development (or similar industry) experience
- Must be eligible to work in Australia (we are not able to sponsor working visas)
- Competitive Market Rate Remuneration
- Flexible working arrangements
- Best of Both Worlds - Perks of a global business with the intimacy of a small business
- And the best part – you get to be part of the next generation of producers and learn from some of the best in the industry
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and are committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive, supports flexibility, and welcomes diversity.
Please send your Cover letter and CV to Talentau@keywordsstudios.com and in the subject line 'Assistant Producer'