AGS is a fun, exciting, and growing company focused on making amazing slot machine games. What is a slot machine game you ask? Well it's like an Xbox video game except people can win real money.
We are looking for a self-motivated person who enjoys the complexities and trade-offs of working in a multidiscipline creative environment. If you love making games, and making them with other amazing people then we want to meet you.
What you will be doing:
- Making games with a diverse team of Game Designers, Artists, Sound Designers and Software Engineers.
- Utilizing advanced game design, mathematical, and creative skills to create multiple assigned games, focusing on the entire scope of game design elements.
- Executing the full scope of game design activities that involve basic creative thinking, industry and competitive knowledge and technical skills.
- Developing and analyzing game mathematical properties (i.e. pay tables) and the design of updates and changes to pay tables for assigned game applications.
- Utilizing knowledge of customer and end user preferences, math probability theories, play design concepts for gaming machines, design tools and player preferences such as likes and dislikes.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mathematics, Computational Physics, Statistics, Software Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience with creating spreadsheets in Microsoft Excel.
- Basic understanding of C/C++/C# (or comparable language).
- Has basic knowledge of slot gaming products.
- Ability to clearly document and communicate results utilizing strong written and verbal skills.
- Creative, forward-thinking, and thrives in fast-paced technology product development and high-stress environment.
- Be self-motivated and proactive to get stuff done.
Also would be great if you could…
- Have a passion for casino slot and table games.
- Have an interest in games in general, whether it be card games, dice games, video games, etc.
Please note that this position requires your presence in our office in North Ryde NSW Australia as the work cannot be done remotely.
Candidates must be an Australian citizen or a permanent resident. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To get a sense of our organizational culture and day to day events please visit and 'Like' our Facebook Community and Careers page at https://www.facebook.com/AmericanGamingSystems or follow us on Instagram @ PLAY_AGS