With several AAA titles from some of the world’s best publishers in the pipeline, we're looking for a producer who is eager to help us deliver the consistent level of quality and service our Tantalus business is renowned for across the globe.
Tantalus Media forms part of the Keywords Studios group, one of the world’s biggest “go-to” providers of technical services across the games industry with 70+ studios across 23 countries.
With over 100 games under our belt, including franchises such as Age of Empires, The Legend of Zelda, Cities Skylines, Sonic Mania and Mass Effect just to name a few.
Reporting to the QA Lead, this role will work in an established QA team, and will work closely with producers, designers, artists, and developers.
- Develop, oversee, and implement test-plan documentation
- Adhere to Tantalus' bug reporting guidelines
- Liaise with internal and external project stakeholders and provide project status updates
- Work on globally recognised IP
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Solid grasp of JIRA, Azure DevOps, and/or other project management/bug tracking software
- Able to self-manage, prioritise, and multi-task
- Proficient with Office and Google Doc suites
- 2 years games software development experience
- Must be eligible to work in Australia (we cannot sponsor working visas)
- Recent console and/or PC development experience
- 3-4 years games software development experience
- Competitive Market Rate Remuneration
- Genuine flexible working – Although you will need to attend the office based in our Fitzroy office a couple of days a week, you will have the flexibility to work from home if you choose
- Best of Both Worlds - Perks of a global business with the intimacy of a small business
- Learn from some of the best in the industry
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and are committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive, supports flexibility, and welcomes diversity