Authored byNot Doppler
Authored onFriday, 11 November, 2022 - 3:45 PM
** POSITION FILLED **
This role has been filled and is no longer seeking applicants. If you would like to stay up-to-date with similar roles in the future, please feel free to fill out the Expression of Interest Form below:
** POSITION FILLED **
Not Doppler is seeking a 2D Artist (Senior or Mid) to join our team. The role will be focused on a new spin-off title in our Earn to Die mobile game series. Previous titles in the Earn to Die series have generated in excess of 140m downloads, and we have big ambitions for our new spinoff title.
This role is suitable for Senior or Mid candidates, with competitive pay based on experience.
Our team is working in a hybrid-environment from our Sydney CBD office. Relocation assistance to Sydney is available for those outside of Sydney, or the possibility of remote-work for the right candidate outside of Sydney.
About Not Doppler:
Originally founded as a web games portal; in recent years we have shifted our focus to become mobile-first, publishing games such as the Earn to Die series and producing Tap Tap Dash.
In 2017 we launched our first in-house developed game Crash of Cars, which has generated over 55 million downloads to-date. We have a strong focus on developing and publishing original IP for mobile, with new projects in the pipeline.
For more information about Not Doppler, please visit our studio website:
We are seeking candidates with:
- Ability to produce high-quality 2D art assets, with a keen eye towards hard-surface items and environment design.
- Ability to produce artworks using clean line-art and semi-realistic painting art styles.
- High proficiency with Photoshop.
- Good understanding of 2D art pipeline in a video game setting.
- The ability to maintain a consistent style across assets
- Great communication skills and a high level of attention to detail
- A passion for games and in particular the mobile games space
- A high level of motivation to develop fun, high-quality mobile games
Bonus skills, but not required:
- Experience with Unity (or experience with other game engines)
- Experience with UI Art
- Understanding of 2D Games Animation pipelines
- Some experience in using 3D software such as SketchUp, Blender, etc.
If you would like to apply for this full-time role, please email your resume and portfolio to jobs [at] notdoppler.com. We’d also love to hear what your favourite mobile game is, and why?
At Not Doppler we are striving to create an open and inclusive workplace environment for our growing team, and encourage all eligible candidates to apply.
Applications close November 27, 2022