Authored byTantalus Media
Authored onFriday, 11 November, 2022 - 7:20 PM
Keywords Studios was founded in Dublin, Ireland in the mid-nineties, and is listed on the London Stock Exchange. Currently we are over 70 studios around the world with 11,000+ passionate, and highly skilled employees. Being part of the Keywords Studios family provides us with access to the largest publishers and AAA titles with global backing and peace of mind.
Together with Tantalus Media, Wicked Witch Software, and Mighty Games we form Keywords Studios Australia. Together we aspire to be the ‘go to’ technical services provider in the gaming industry.
What do we offer?
- Diverse range of genres and challenging projects. Why work for one when you can work with many!
- Opportunity to work on AAA title.
- Flexible and hybrid model of work
- Work with some of the most experienced, passionate, supportive professionals in Australia
Keywords Australia are currently recruiting for an External Art Manager with prior experience in the video games industry. You’ll work with both internal and external teams with regards to the development of assets with a strategic, cost effective, and high quality focus on delivery. This role will work closely with our Head of Art, Sylvia Chong.
What will you be doing?
- Supervise incoming art from outsourced art studios to ensure quality and deliverables are met.
- Closely work with Artists, Designers, Programmers, and Audio staff to ensure that visual effects are of a very high quality which enhance the overall game experience.
- Track, Organise, maintain, and document outsourced art status with your production teams.
- Liaise with the Art Leads by documenting and communicating Art Review feedback to external parties.
- Work cohesively with both internal Art Team members and External Art Managers
To be successful in this role you will need to have the following
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. The ability to explain technical issues in simple, clear and concise ways.
- Demonstrated experience in project management.
- Sherlock Holmes like investigative and problem solving skills.
- Ability to adapt and cope with change along with the demands of production schedules.
- Strong focus working in multi-disciplinary teams
- A portfolio of work demonstrating a wide variety of skills across Character, Environmental, and Hard Surface for video games.
As part of your application please include a link to your portfolio within your resume.
Our recruitment process
All applications will be responded to. Sure you’ll get our automated acknowledgement email but you’ll know where things are at within five business days of your application. Hopefully sooner. If you progress, we’ll invite to an initial call with Stan our Head of Talent Acquisition. Depending on the outcome of this discussion we may invite you to either a technical online assessment or first round interview. Where required a second interview may be required.