Skip to main content

Happy Birthday Souri!

Submitted by AntsZ on
Forum

Happy B-day Souri, Congrats on making it to the big 3, 0

have a great day and many more to come

Submitted by Daemin on Wed, 15/06/05 - 7:48 PM Permalink

Souri, I bet you feel just the same as you did yesterday, when you were 29. :-)

Happy Birthday!

Submitted by Mick1460 on Wed, 15/06/05 - 8:26 PM Permalink

Happy Birthday Souri!

Thanks for doing such a wonderful job with Sumea!

Submitted by tachyon on Wed, 15/06/05 - 9:31 PM Permalink

Happy Birthday!! Thanks for the awesome website!! (without which I would probably be working for some boring IT company now making accounting software or something)

Submitted by Kalescent on Wed, 15/06/05 - 10:59 PM Permalink

30 you ol bugger [:O] Happy birthday dude, have a good one.

Submitted by 3DArty on Thu, 16/06/05 - 12:00 AM Permalink

Happy Birthday Souri! and have a grate day

Submitted by Brain on Thu, 16/06/05 - 1:16 AM Permalink

Balloons and confetti for Souri!! @:-D

Submitted by palantir on Thu, 16/06/05 - 1:32 AM Permalink

Wow, the big 3-0
Hope your doing something special for it! Have a great one!

Submitted by MoonUnit on Thu, 16/06/05 - 3:30 AM Permalink

much birthday happies for souri! *blows party horn*

Submitted by souri on Thu, 16/06/05 - 6:28 AM Permalink

30!! Holy.. I can't believe it myself. [:0]

You know when you're in your teens and older people tell you how time flies and next thing you know, you're in your 30's, and you nod and go "yeh, whatever"? Well, as someone who was like that and then experienced it, I can tell you that it's all true. I still feel like I'm in my early twenties and wondering where the hell all that time went!

Sadly I am no longer in the hip and cool 20's age range, no more in the targetted demographic of cool stuff like.. uh.. music, clothes, and food. Now?s the time to get comfortable with the fuddy duddy 30's and easy listening music. And if any of you whipper snappers start approaching me with your loud rock music and funny hair styles, while quipping with your latest slang like "bootylicious", be warned that I will be shaking a stick at you from the comfort of my lounge chair and warm milk. >:D

I celebrated on the weekend with a $75 dollar dinner (with as much lobster, oysters, and wine possible), getting drunk and singing badly at karaoke, caught a $80 cab all the way to a friends place for some reason, then caught a cab back to the city for some clubbing till early morning, before collapsing into bed [:D].

Thanks for the posts, everyone! Happy birthday to DaMunkee as well [:D]

Submitted by redwyre on Thu, 16/06/05 - 11:22 AM Permalink

Can I be an old fart too?

Happy Birthday! (Although I am too slow :/)

Submitted by McKnight on Thu, 16/06/05 - 11:32 AM Permalink

Happy birthday mate :P Sounds like you had a good time!

quote:caught a $80 cab all the way to a friends place for some reason
Sounds like you have a new story to add to your "Stupid things we do when we are drunk" list.

Submitted by Major Clod on Thu, 16/06/05 - 1:07 PM Permalink

Happy Birthday Souri, June is a good month. While you get out of the "hip age" I'm coming into it. Its my 21st this friday, and what better way to celebrate than an OpenGL programming exam at 8am in the morning! [xx(]

Submitted by souri on Thu, 16/06/05 - 11:33 PM Permalink

Hey, happy birthday for tomorrow, dude [:)] There be lots of Sumean's birthdays in June. Bullet21, Makk, Palantir, Gooberman, Inglis, Kane, Anuxinamoon etc.. There sure is a lot of you. [:D]

Submitted by Makk on Fri, 17/06/05 - 8:57 AM Permalink

Happy birthday you old fart! [:p]

[:)]

Posted by AntsZ on
Forum

Happy B-day Souri, Congrats on making it to the big 3, 0

have a great day and many more to come

Submitted by Daemin on Wed, 15/06/05 - 7:48 PM Permalink

Souri, I bet you feel just the same as you did yesterday, when you were 29. :-)

Happy Birthday!

Submitted by Mick1460 on Wed, 15/06/05 - 8:26 PM Permalink

Happy Birthday Souri!

Thanks for doing such a wonderful job with Sumea!

Submitted by tachyon on Wed, 15/06/05 - 9:31 PM Permalink

Happy Birthday!! Thanks for the awesome website!! (without which I would probably be working for some boring IT company now making accounting software or something)

Submitted by Kalescent on Wed, 15/06/05 - 10:59 PM Permalink

30 you ol bugger [:O] Happy birthday dude, have a good one.

Submitted by 3DArty on Thu, 16/06/05 - 12:00 AM Permalink

Happy Birthday Souri! and have a grate day

Submitted by Brain on Thu, 16/06/05 - 1:16 AM Permalink

Balloons and confetti for Souri!! @:-D

Submitted by palantir on Thu, 16/06/05 - 1:32 AM Permalink

Wow, the big 3-0
Hope your doing something special for it! Have a great one!

Submitted by MoonUnit on Thu, 16/06/05 - 3:30 AM Permalink

much birthday happies for souri! *blows party horn*

Submitted by souri on Thu, 16/06/05 - 6:28 AM Permalink

30!! Holy.. I can't believe it myself. [:0]

You know when you're in your teens and older people tell you how time flies and next thing you know, you're in your 30's, and you nod and go "yeh, whatever"? Well, as someone who was like that and then experienced it, I can tell you that it's all true. I still feel like I'm in my early twenties and wondering where the hell all that time went!

Sadly I am no longer in the hip and cool 20's age range, no more in the targetted demographic of cool stuff like.. uh.. music, clothes, and food. Now?s the time to get comfortable with the fuddy duddy 30's and easy listening music. And if any of you whipper snappers start approaching me with your loud rock music and funny hair styles, while quipping with your latest slang like "bootylicious", be warned that I will be shaking a stick at you from the comfort of my lounge chair and warm milk. >:D

I celebrated on the weekend with a $75 dollar dinner (with as much lobster, oysters, and wine possible), getting drunk and singing badly at karaoke, caught a $80 cab all the way to a friends place for some reason, then caught a cab back to the city for some clubbing till early morning, before collapsing into bed [:D].

Thanks for the posts, everyone! Happy birthday to DaMunkee as well [:D]

Submitted by redwyre on Thu, 16/06/05 - 11:22 AM Permalink

Can I be an old fart too?

Happy Birthday! (Although I am too slow :/)

Submitted by McKnight on Thu, 16/06/05 - 11:32 AM Permalink

Happy birthday mate :P Sounds like you had a good time!

quote:caught a $80 cab all the way to a friends place for some reason
Sounds like you have a new story to add to your "Stupid things we do when we are drunk" list.

Submitted by Major Clod on Thu, 16/06/05 - 1:07 PM Permalink

Happy Birthday Souri, June is a good month. While you get out of the "hip age" I'm coming into it. Its my 21st this friday, and what better way to celebrate than an OpenGL programming exam at 8am in the morning! [xx(]

Submitted by souri on Thu, 16/06/05 - 11:33 PM Permalink

Hey, happy birthday for tomorrow, dude [:)] There be lots of Sumean's birthdays in June. Bullet21, Makk, Palantir, Gooberman, Inglis, Kane, Anuxinamoon etc.. There sure is a lot of you. [:D]

Submitted by Makk on Fri, 17/06/05 - 8:57 AM Permalink

Happy birthday you old fart! [:p]

[:)]