Authored onMonday, 7 June, 2021 - 4:57 PM
emergeWorlds is a Brisbane based studio pushing the boundaries of what's possible in games. Our projects include Dance Collider, many innovative client projects and a new Indie game title to be released on consoles and PC.
About the role
emergeWorlds is seeking an exceptional Unity 3D games programmer who will work across a variety of projects. You will need to demonstrate a broad familiarity with several areas of game development with a focus on game systems and mechanics.
The Unity 3D programmer will work across one or more projects at any stage of their lifecycle. You will need to collaborate and work well with team members and autonomously when needed.
- Work under the guidance of the senior team creating game content and systems
- Play-test and think creatively to fix gameplay issues or bugs
- Remotely attend daily team meetings
- Maintaining optimal project workflows
- Work with the team to ensure game is performant on multiple devices
- At least 3 years experience using C# to develop games
- A passion for game design and problem solving
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently to meet deadlines
- A commitment to self-learn and research new and better ways of doing things
- Experience using version control systems (git)
- Bachelor of Computer Science or Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Prior experience in the game industry
- An interest in tech art with shader knowledge
- Familiarity with Unity 3D animation workflows
Required Submission / Samples of :
- Cover Letter
- Examples or Links to past projects with descriptions of the work you were responsible for