Authored byTwo Bulls
Authored onThursday, 14 October, 2021 - 4:48 PM
Two Bulls partners with a wide variety of forward-thinking organisations to solve complex problems, deliver meaningful solutions, and forge the future. We build with human-centered design, innovative technology and thoughtful processes to craft impactful and important experiences.
Do you know how to build a machine learning vision system for traffic safety? How about working with bluetooth devices that measure asthma conditions? Or even using VR to help children deal with vaccination? Neither did we initially until we formed squads around each problem, dissected them into smaller challenges to tackle and then built the entire thing - top to bottom.
We’re a band of roughly 80 people located in the heart of Melbourne, Collingwood. We look at today’s landscape of emerging technology and build tomorrow's solutions. We solve real problems and deliver impactful experiences to humans on the other side of the screen.
At the core of everything we do, are our talented people. We focus on creating an environment where the best come together to solve difficult problems with a playful mindset. We are experts in our field and bring excellence to everything we do!
As a Senior Game Designer, you’ll be responsible for developing game systems, controls and interfaces. Here are some other things you might do.
- Create engaging designs and prototypes for new products
- Deliver on the game vision on each game as set by the Art Director/Producer with regard to the targeted experience for the player, while observing the production directives of the game
- Standardise, document, update and communicate the systems to the game team.
- Work closely with the Engineering team to ensure content and features are delivered to the highest quality
- Balance game economies for accessibility, engagement, and monetization
- Remain current on industry design trends
- Perform any other relevant related tasks, as required
We are looking for someone with experience as a Senior Game Designer who can show us examples of products you have previously shipped. In addition, you’ll have:
- At east 5 years experience working in the Game industry
- Experience developing major game systems for at least one shipped product
- Ideally, some experience in VR and Unreal
- Experience iterating on live features based on player feedback and telemetry data
- Proficient in analytical thinking and problem solving
- Familiarity analyzing and interpreting player data
- Client facing experience would also be an advantage
In your application, please include a portfolio ideally showing level design, economy design, user experience design, any VR projects and samples of design documentation!
Let us take care of you while you take care of our clients.
We’re flexible, although we prefer to call it 'Flexi-Bull’! We don’t mind how or when you work just as long as you can be online during business hours. Life, families and pandemics happen and we appreciate how hard it is to balance everything, everyday!
You'll also have access to our ‘Bulls with Benefits’ offering. This includes an abundance of additional leave offerings (think Doona Day, Birthday leave and Parental leave options for all), annual working from home allowances and access to development opportunities. We’re innovators and are always learning. Want to learn something new? Let us help you get there!
This is your chance to be part of a team of humans - not job titles and skill-sets who come together in support, love and humanity to celebrate what makes each of us special. If that sounds like you, get in touch!
Check us out! https://www.twobulls.com/
Looking for more flexible work options in your next role? Let's have a chat about it! We at Two Bulls are really proud of our diverse, inclusive and collaborative culture. We’re always looking at ways that we can build and support a flexible workplace that allows our team to continue to balance work, life and everything in between!