Authored onFriday, 19 November, 2021 - 9:01 AM
Mode Games is seeking a Junior Game Programmer to develop games predominantly for mobile and desktop platforms. The programmer must be able to demonstrate experience developing games with the Unity 3D engine. For the creation of 3D and 2D games.
The candidate must be able to share at least two finished and complete games. Candidates who are shortlisted must share snippets of C# source code for our assessment. The final candidates will be interviewed in order to discuss their games in further detail. The Game programmer must be able to show their creativity and how they can combine this with technical knowledge within the games they have developed.
This position is part-time and could be the golden ticket for a candidate who is studying and looking to find an opportunity to develop games as a career. Daily/hourly rates are dependent on experience and can be negotiated. The candidate must work onsite 2-3 days a week from our vibrant Sydney CBD office.
Our requirements are as follows:
- Strong knowledge of C# and experience with Unity.
- Ability to quickly prototype and test ideas.
- Self-motivated with great communication skills.
- Awesome problem-solving skills.
- Great attention to detail.
- Can work within a small team environment.
- Trustworthy, manage your own time and work to tight deadlines.
Please provide examples of your work and links to your CV at http://mode-games.com/jobs/ Applications close on 22/12/2021