Authored onTuesday, 14 December, 2021 - 12:08 AM
Role: Product Manager
Location: Adelaide CBD
Salary Package: Based on experience
Contract Length: 12 month contract with strong possibility of extension for the right people
Employment Basis: Full time
Foxie Games is one of the fastest growing game companies in Australia. 25 team members strong. We strive to connect players to their passions and hobbies through mobile gaming, and we are fuelled by the passion our core audience has for our products. Our largest title Horse Riding Tales has over 120k daily active players, and we are striving to build even bigger and better projects for our fans.
In order to help us expand our team, we are looking for a project vision holder who will be the voice of the customer and be accountable for the product hitting business outcomes.
As a Product Manager, you must be passionate about representing the voice and needs of our players and be the primary vision holder across multiple projects. You will work daily with the Head of Product to develop road maps for our new and existing products and steer our development teams towards a unified project vision, and create alignment between various stakeholders mainly within the company.
Duties will include
- Developing and driving a data-driven content strategy for our new and existing titles
- Engage with customers through the product discovery process with the aim of building a product that hits business outcomes
- Get your hands dirty by creating UI wireframes to create team alignment
- Through leadership. create alignment between all project stakeholders to ensure everyone is working towards the same product vision
- Use analytics tools to uncover behavioural patterns. and use your understanding of the customer to inform product design
We are looking for a candidate with experience in a similar role in software development. Candidates without a professional background in games may still be considered.
- Ability to use qualitative and quantitative analysis to generate new insights to inform product design
- A passion for all things product and an ability to view products from a customer viewpoint
- Skills in UI/UX
- Excellent communication skills & leadership ability to create alignment between all stakeholders
If this sounds like you, please apply below. Please include links to your portfolio and describe your previous experiences. Please also indicate if you are able to start working full time ASAP, and if not, please make sure to specify your availability. Australia/NZ residents only.