Authored byTin Man Games
Authored onFriday, 17 March, 2023 - 12:07 PM
You are an experienced Unity developer, with strong 3D math skills, able to create re-usable code for multiple projects, and you are able to create tools to assist designers in their day-to-day work.
A CV and cover letter should be sent to jobs (at) tinmangames (dot) com (dot) au. Please include two references, as these are highly regarded. This position is only open to residents of Australia at this time. We will consider interstate applications.
- 3+ years working in Unity
- Strong C# skills
- Strong understanding of 3D math
- Strong understanding of the end-to-end game development process
- Familiarity with serialization and markup languages
- Familiarity with pathfinding calculations
- Familiarity with online multiplayer frameworks (PUN, NetCode, etc.)
- Experience with modifying Editor functionality or tools development
- Experience with visual scripting
- Experience working source control like Git, SVN, Perforce etc
- Self motivated with an ability to work through problems, predict requirements, and optimise code as you go
- Ability to define tasks and approaches without supervision
- Work collaboratively with a remote team
- Attention to detail and timelines
JOIN THE TEAM
It’s our goal to develop games in genres that we love, working with cutting-edge new tech and games platforms. Whether its our own awesome IP such as Table of Tales and Choices That Matter, or working on kick-ass licenses such as Fighting Fantasy and Warhammer Underworlds, the Tin Minions love the intersections between adventure strategy games, digital board games and choice-based narratives!
We are keen to meet a diverse range of candidates from different backgrounds so if you feel that you have a unique skill or perspective to offer, we want to hear from you. If you are unsure that your skill set is an exact match for a job description, but feel you could offer something awesome to our team, please apply!